1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trench Run - Free Preview Build Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Nov 13, 2015.

1. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Medic 2 OP :C

2. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Medic is a core class like builder is in KAG. It's difficult to win without a good one. I've played a lot of medic so I'll go through how I play the class. First round I stay back with my team. Supplying ammo, guarding, and healing. Normal medic stuff. Then, depending on how my team did i have some more options. If i feel like my team were better shooters and didn't need much help the first round, I rush. This strategy is pretty good if you remember to always face your shield to the enemy. Remember that you can run backwards with your shield facing the enemy and you can block them as you run away. Just be careful of hiding snipers and commandos. This is pretty risky and if you fail your team will hate you. Also, a lot of the time hard rushes from the opposing team can make medic pretty useless.

3. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Whats the update about? are we getting patch notes or whats the deal?

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

What update? If there was a new version.txt generated someone was probably just messing around on the build server, I know @Furai was trying to increase the speed of builds.

Re: "Medic OP" - Not sure how you guys have missed that all classes have something they can do which is seriously powerful in the right hands, haha. Medic is actually one of my most enjoyed classes to play, though the healing stuff needs some more love. As CowboyDan says, a good medic can make, and a bad medic can seriously hinder a team.

bru-jaz likes this.
  5. eamono

eamono Arsonist

ah, must've been that or just my client acting up. it looked like the client updated on my end.