1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Great Games you've never played

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Noc, Sep 15, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Baron_Norab

Baron_Norab KAG Guard Tester

Freespace 1 and 2 are so good. Some of the best space-sims you will ever play. Too bad they never made another one, silly Volition.

2. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

AJ and Beef like this.
  3. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Total Annihilation, (Supaplex), Jazz Jack Rabbit, Gunz!

Zegovia likes this.
  4. Danhup

Danhup Shopkeep Stealer

i have all the command and conquer games:D:D:D:D:D

5. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Oh boy, I have such a collection of roguelikes and indie games on my machine it's ridiculous. I'll limit myself to one for the moment though; Cataclysm.

The greatest zombie survival simulator I've played (Including Rogue Survivor and Project Zomboid). A procedural ly generated, massive world that's taken a huge fucking dive down the gutter. It's still in alpha, but it has more depth than most AAA games. If this sounds interesting to you, then check out the Bay12 thread. At over 500 pages and growing, on that forum you know it's good! It's fantastic, if very (some would say realistically) difficult. It's also a tiny bit goofy.

6. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Oh gods YES!!! Jazz Jackrabbit!!! got Jackrabbit 2 but i did play the first one long ago as a kid. Great games! :eek:

Incidently i did play whole lot of Gunz aswell.. got my char as far as one could get without paying for any extra stuff. Suffice to say, the "w" key on my old computers keyboard was really worn out (IE: didnt work at all, which made surfing rather tricky).

7. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I'm not sure most people would agree with me but I love The first and second Megaman Legends games.
    The actual gameplay isn't fantastic, but the way it meshes with the characters, setting, and plot is really neat. Both games were for the PSX.

(P.S. That's where my avatar comes from, as well as the Capcom 'mascot' of sorts: The servbots)

8. incarnum

incarnum Shopkeep Stealer

9. DarkDain

DarkDain Shopkeep Stealer

Impossible Creatures ! Gladiator ! Star control 2!

10. mastercarth

mastercarth Shipwright

Age of empires 2

11. mastercarth

mastercarth Shipwright

Rotf is a pretty well known game

12. Danhup

Danhup Shopkeep Stealer

i have all age of empire's(one of my fav games:D) Also command and conquer tiberium twilight is soooo much fun.

13. who

who Shopkeep Stealer

Less well known than AOE2..

14. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

Silent storm, and LoL.

15. YUCK.
    It is well known and it isn't good.

16. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

It is good.

17. Danhup

Danhup Shopkeep Stealer

It's all a matter of personal preference

18. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Triplane turmoil..... good 2d airplane shooter. lots of fun in multiplayer.

19. Zuboki

Zuboki KAG Guard Tester

Oi, one of fraternity brothers has been trying to get me to join LoL for ages. I've looked into it, but I really don't think it's for me; I have enough games to worry about without being a total noob in a game where teammates depend on you extensively, and I don't think I have time to learn 30 or so different movesets right now.

The annoying part is, whenever I link him to a nice, simple game like KAG or RotMG, he just responds with "Well, you need to join LoL instead." I've been talking to him about gaming less and less...

Ej likes this.
  20. TeeNyan

TeeNyan Shipwright

Here's something for you guy's Cortex Command Very Very VERY Under looked game But one of the Greatest I've played.

Mods: BlueLuigi