1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trial expired

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bru-jaz, Nov 25, 2015.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

It's just my pc or none of you cant play either? When i try to open the game, it says "free trial expired. visit the website."
    Is there something that i'm missing?

J-man2003 likes this.
  2. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

My guess is the free trial time period is over and it is directing you to buy / pre order the game. I searched around to pre order it and don't think it is available for pre order yet... Think it may have once been though...

https://trenchrun.thd.vg/en/
    This will be the website you will most likely be able to pre order from once you can.

Edit: Think this may belong in the help section? Unsure...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    J-man2003 likes this.
  3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

The preview version of Trench Run was only available (and don't quote me on this) for a few days.

J-man2003 likes this.
  4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

A few things have been badly communicated:
    • There will be ongoing free previews, but they wont be constant. Another one is coming very soon
    • Preorders will open again once we've sorted out a proper supporter version, and exactly what price we want to sell it at. Selling before that will only net bad vibes.
    • We'll be focusing on getting a (permanent) supporter version up after the incoming free preview - the free times are good to get numbers and are more shareable, but we need to turn that into conversions to keep the lights on at some point, cause hosting a TR cohort of servers is more costly at the moment than the KAG servers (per-machine), so if we have 10 players total across 3 regions costing us hundreds of dollars each month, we're not exactly making a profit :)

5. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

1) Thanks for all your replies.
    2) I tought make it in the "help section" but i put it in here cause i think it's a game matter, not only a particular issue/bug. But i could be wrong.
    3)I really dont want to sound like an arrogant douche because ive said this on another topic already, but ive already bought the 4pack. I only clarify this because i didn't quite get if it already exists a "preorder version" or not. I bought the game, and then i simply downloaded the "demo" from the homepage thinking that you didnt make different versions yet.
    4)If that last thing i said was what you pointed in your post, Geti, i beg you a pardon. It's late in the night, ive just came back from college and dont have enough braincells to correctly understand/write english.

J-man2003 likes this.
  6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

4) Yep, that's what I said, haha. Supporter version / Version for anyone with a key soon (+ preorders open again).

We took down preorders a few days or so after you bought it, to avoid too many people getting confused. Looks like it was a good idea, sorry for the confusion you've had. Your support is appreciated though! We'll be getting a "permanent" version (aka no time limit) for supporters asap.

Ask if there's anything more you need clarified, I'll do my best to answer.

bru-jaz and J-man2003 like this.
Mods: 101i, Mazey