1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(closed) [BoW] - PROCEDURALLY GENERATED DISAPPOINTMENT

Discussion in 'Social/Casual' started by Juaro, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Of course it can be justified, it depends on who she's bearing. As we know, an unborn baby has no soul until 40 days since the conception (80 if the child is female), thus if you'd punched one to death, you never commited murder, given the fact that it was never a human you killed. But yes, taking down any being older than that is unethical (again, unless of course the being is Galen) and you should probably rethink what you're willing to do.

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

The only problem there is that since unborn babies have no souls until after 40-80 days, punching them to death doesn't have any benefit either. If you were to punch foetus-Hitler to death (which would be a bad idea since it involves both time travel and the utter destruction of our world order upon return) before he was 40 days into gestation, then you wouldn't be punching Hitler to death. His soul would still be out there, waiting to find a body. We should be thankful that the body he did occupy was that of a fat old man, and not that of Arnold Schwarzenegger, which would have been unstoppable.

3. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

how can i officially support bow? besides punching preggos (i have no hands hence I can't clench into fist, ironically)

4. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

If falcon punching pregnant women isn't your forte, then try drop kicking some toddlers. I heard that it is a good stress reliever, and the workout that all the top athletes are using!

5. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

I think if you ever did kill a baby, telling everybody that you're from the future and he was going to be the next hitler is probably the best way to salvage the situation

6. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Yes, and carve a swastika into his forehead so they believe you.

7. Lawrence_Shagsworth

How is it that I of all people am the first to spot the spelling error here? I hope this was intended, or we really are terrible :O

8. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

trensdimensionel*

9. Hella

It was intended, of course, by our old glorious leader in his 'finite wisdom, and you're terrible for even doubting that.

10. Lawrence_Shagsworth

YOU'RE TERRIBLE FOR NOT NOTICING

11. Hella

You're terrible for assuming I hadn't noticed, and assuming that you're a special snowflake for noticing.

You are a special snowflake, though, and I would love to catch you on my tongue and let you melt.

12. Konoko

Konoko Shark Slayer

Is the King back or wat?

Wat.jpg

13. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Isn't @Galen still a member? He got a name change, but he's still alive.

14. Hella

No, GalenMarek was a cool guy, I miss him.

15. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

GalenMarek never changed his nick.

He changed his soul.

16. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

17. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

No, nothing is ok.

18. ParaLogia

19. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Galen, how dare you betray Shinoakind. You are even worse than Shaggy on Tuesdays

20. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Galen betraying shinoa is almost as bad as that pleb @Auburn and his fire emblem avatars