1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

WHAT IF I'M THWEE.

2. eragon200012: I'M THWEE

3. EhRa

1. KRPG

Why can't they add like buttons back to the Beginners Box

4. Because otherwise I might threaten Tray's P/L.

5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

just spam the last pub game thread like everyone else

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Speaking of spam, calm thy farmvilles, my lovelies. Such upbeat banter can surely happen elsewhere. If you take my meaning...

7. ArkVeil

ArkVeil Catapult Fodder

So I believe this is where I'll be introducing myself? HELLO YELLO!!! (I so wanted to use yellow font but it would be impossible to read XD) The name's ArkVeil or DataFox, depends on which name I'll be using (I have no idea how I had an account here) but you can call me Ark/Data! I'll be picking up KAG soon, so I wanted to check out the forums and see how the community is doing. It'd be a bummer if I bought the game and ended up on a lonely island. So... HI!

8. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

9. EhRa

1. KRPG

Welcomeeeeeee

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Nice to see you join forums, kind sir.

11. linny334

linny334 Catapult Fodder

Thank you fine Saucey man

12. LeWhisp

LeWhisp Builder Stabber

Hi Everyone. I have been playing KAG for a while now so i thought I would join the forums.

I even had a suitable picture for my avatar. Hope to see you all in a server soon.

13. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Welcome to the forums!

14. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Ow yas I remember you! Welcome! :D

15. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

No ya don't. The server would crash. :rektlord:

16. Manored

Manored Catapult Fodder

GREETINGS.

I just bought this due to having enjoyed the classic version when I played it years ago. I must say I'm somewhat disappointed thought. In so far, its not very different (in fact building is even more of an incomprehensible mess than classic was), I don't seem to have any populated servers with a good ping (thought I have found at least one I was able to have some decent gameplay on) and, pardon the rudeness, the community seems kinda bad. Tons of jerks on chat, and I got randomly kicked out of a game for... stepping on a mine. At least that's what the jerk yelled.

So... yeah, not such a pleasant start, but I'm gonna hang around for a while and hope I can eventually get into this game.

17. What continent are you playing on?

18. Manored

Manored Catapult Fodder

South America. I'm aware I can't expect excellent pings living so far away from America/Europe, but I an usually get at least 200-300 in most games, but here I struggled to find a populated server under 600. I ended up joining a server it terrible ping and after a while it got better. Dunno why.

19. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Hey man, welcome. Sorry about the people ingame, sometimes people don't understand there are new players sometimes but stepping on mines can destroy the base and griefers tend to do this :(. If you want, add me and I can maybe teach you some of the basics. My Steam atm is PHX | FIREY WINGS | Maltager (Just Maltager will probably bring it up though :p). When you learn what's happening and get to know the community, you'll be as addicted as us all :3.

20. Manored

Manored Catapult Fodder

Yeah, I get it now reading information about mines on another thread. I wasn't aware that they can be used offensively and then depend from someone on the other team stepping on one. Its kinda silly and counter-intuitive that using them this way is viable, but I have been hearing people claiming the're OP currently so I guess that's that. Well, I will be hoping the chaos will get more enjoyable once I know what I'm doing =)

Mods: Gurin