1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Jul 25, 2014.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Eh, I can see how it can be a touchy subject. Speaking from personal experience of having known two genuine holocaust deniers, the thought that someone could call an atrocity like that a hoax is definitely provoking. It's kinda like how people calling the moon landings a hoax provokes hilarity; only, in this case, it's a cause for sorrow and bewilderment, rather than amusement and laugher.

Either way, when given a choice between catering to the feelings of people deliberately trying to shitstir and people just wanting to play the game, I'd always pick the latter.

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

WHERE'S OUR AUS CHALLENGE SERVER HMMM

3. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

No one likes to play challenge anyway, like honestly. Just go play by yourself for a solid 2 minutes before you get bored. Then go back and listen to Hello by Adele like the true person you are.

4. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

There is some downright spooky lag shit going down in the official ctf us servers again... I was wondering why nobody was playing in them.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  5. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Probably similar to what was happening on the Aus servers a while back, insane amounts of lag

6. toothgrinderx

toothgrinderx Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

kags broke pls fix all the US servers pls

7. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

@Furai any idea what's up with the US servers? As people have pointed out, they're lagging a lot and disconnecting people too.

9. toothgrinderx

#BLAMEVERRA

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I guess it's question to @jrgp. I'll try to talk to him on-line or draw his attention to this thread.

11. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It's similar to this time, so he's probably dealt with the same issue before at least :P

12. jrgp

jrgp THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Looking..

13. jrgp

When did performance start getting bad? Do you guys have a specific date in mind? That would really help me correlate events.

14. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I believe it started to happen on Saturday, Dec 5th. You might also be able to find out by reading chat logs and seeing where players complain about the server

15. toothgrinderx

Friday night (US). It's not just your servers it's pretty much every US server although I have been able to host one fine the past 12 hours or so.

16. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Try to catch me on IRC when it's happening.

17. jrgp

I've made some tweaks to the US official servers. Let me know if performance improves.

18. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

played on them for a few minutes with about 5 players. It was okay, except @suspect and I were getting large lag spikes every few minutes.

19. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

It's happening right now on KAG Official CTF US. There are about 16 players right now

20. ParaLogia

Yea there were a few occasional spikes. Mak tried to say "lag" in chat whenever there was one.