1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

AUS/NZ Tournament - $ Cash Prize $

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by JayP9, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I do like you and don't recall ever saying otherwise. I let you play every time you come to the server. Anyway, I don't really mind if you guys don't let EU or NA players play, I was just pointing out that we always let you play :). Pumpkin, if you wanna have a conversation about this, PM me.

But, good luck with your tourney guys, be sure to upload so I can watch :D.

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  2. I'm sure, like myself, everyone browsing this thread has been wondering why so many trash teams would join a tournament when their players aren't even good at video games. Fear no more, my friends. You tournament tyrants might be able to oust the competition by not allowing NA/EU players to play but as of your current rules, you can't blackball the best 4-player team in OCE, baby.

c689077155d41e01db910be25b9c50f3 (1).png

Team Name: Team Handsy Boy (Handsomest OCE Team)
    Team Leader: Lead 'er? I hardly KNOW her! But I assume this is for organisational purposes so probs hit up Cana and me
    Player 1: @BeasterDenBeast
    Player 2: @CheeseMeister
    Player 3: @Canadian98

For our fourth player, we'd like to announce the first player robbery in the illustrious and convoluted history of Australian 4v4 tournaments.

Player 4: @cameron1010

Suck a fat one CINC, we're better than you and we also have more symmetrical faces and toned bodies. That's why Cambam joined us. This also goes for all other teams.

Sub: Subs are a sign of weakness. If your team lacks camaraderie that should be inherent in a tightly-knit team of four players, you've already lost the tournament and ergo, the prize money. Unless of course we get a sub at some stage or one of our players don't show up to a match, at which point I hold the right to withdraw this statement.

This post has been proudly brought to you by McDonald's new Create Your Taste Menu. How very unMcdonald's.

3. samsamkill4fun7

samsamkill4fun7 Horde Gibber

Team Name: PINE
    Team Leader: Samsamkill4fun7
    Player 1: Samsamkill4fun7
    Player 2: giggiggiggiggig
    Player 3: aideye201
    Player 4: siroinkalot17

Sub we were lucky enough to get 4 players D:

4. Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  5. samsamkill4fun7

pz note this is a repost cause no one saw the original

Team Name: PINE
    Team Leader: Samsamkill4fun7
    Player 1: Samsamkill4fun7
    Player 2: giggiggiggiggig
    Player 3: aideye201
    Player 4: siroinkalot17

Sub we were lucky enough to get 4 players D:

6. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

shoot me a message if you need a hand w/ anything, good work with keeping the AU scene alive

PUNK123 likes this.
  7. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Wait so LordPumkin is not an Aus player? Does this mean my team needs a new teammate?

8. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Knowing Aussies and Kiwis this might be a tournament fought with memes, cant wait to record it all :rekt:

9. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

Im an aus player kaggit

10. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Will be updating the OP later today, I'm away for a few days so PM @JayP9 if you need anything.

11. I gotta say guys, I'm feeling pretty sad. The only thing that gets heavier than my heart when I think about how I'm going to be forced to take the hard-earned money of my friends after I win this tournament, is the accumulative shrapnel in my wallet after a busy week of cash transactions.

That is, until I visit the friendly employees over at McDonald's and exchange these coins for any of the delicious and nutritious items on the Loose Change Menu! Feeling a bit frisky and want to really drown your sadness (from losing an online indie game tournament) in sugar? A single dollar can purchase you a large Frozen Coke or, if you're feeling adventurous, the new Frozen Pine Lime from Fanta. I know @cameron1010 gets a bit testy when he hasn't had protein in the previous hour, so in order to satiate him McDonald's has been nice enough to add Chicken McBites on his behalf, $2 for a 10-pack. With the addition of any of the Loose Change Menu's burgers, that's a $4-5 meal packed to the brim with potential gains, just how Cambam likes it.

This information will be especially helpful for any of our competitors and has been brought to you by Team Handsy Boy (Handsomest OCE Team). Just because you'll be poor as heck after you inevitably fail to win the grand prize, doesn't mean there's no affordable options that will allow you to eat in order to sustain your life until the next one! Who knows, you might even be good at games by then?

The Loose Change Menu® is only available 10.30am – midnight at participating restaurants for a limited time only. Total minimum cost for Frozen McSpider is $2. Loose Change Menu® items cannot be altered, discounted, or used as part of an Extra Value Meal™

Aegis, Gurin, PUNK123 and 4 others like this.
  12. Qmart

Qmart Bison Rider

Hoog and TheFlare I cant make Monday Tuesday I have farm work i need to do cya Wednesday

Monkey_Feats likes this.
  13. JayP9

JayP9 HSJJRF Staff Alumni Donator

The applications to join the tournament is now closed guys , thanks to everyone for the support we've received to make this possible.Through today and tomorrow I'll be organising matches and just finalizing everything so we can get started On tuesday 15/12. Good luck to all the teams involved and I'll keep you guys updated

14. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Under two days notice seems pretty short?

kaggit likes this.
  15. samsamkill4fun7

what are the times for the matches

16. They are still being organized, you will probably find out tomorrow.

17. JayP9

MAIN POST UPDATE PLEASE READ THE SPOILER BELOW OR THE UPDATE PARAGRAPH ON THE POST! Thanks

18. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

Confirmed entries are opened again.

Make some more teams so BIGP has more people to rek, pls.

19. samsamkill4fun7

will all teams be playing day 1

20. JayP9

Nope we will have a week to host 4 games so we wont have any games within the same day .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
    Blue_Tiger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.