1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. madmurderer

madmurderer Catapult Fodder

i didn't think i would ever need to be moderator on this server because at first it was so nice and all, but as time passes so do other things. All the good people who drove the server left leaving newbies on and learning false things. There isn't a day where i see random warring once or twice or some guy running around with a musket and shooting people who are neutral. I try to teach most of these people but they dont listen or take me seriously. Freezing them and talking to them would be a much more powerful image then following some griefer as he griefs stuff and telling him to stop. There are countless times where i have to go on steam and message Carlos to get on and ban someone because no other admins are accessable and sometimes he just isn't online. Leaving me to make reports with screens and stuff to him so he can ban the person. Its starting to become a nuisance for me, and i honestly want to be able to end these problems when they start and maybe be able to just stop people from griefing in general. I am highly active on the server, i am a sponsor, and have over 100 hours on it as well. I contribute to the server a lot, by trying to immerse rp into by making scenarios were you have to fight undead hordes or making Royal courts were diplomacy matters. I've done it all, from Tournies to Assasinations.

I am 15 years old and i am in the timezone of (UTC -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

+1 :o
    The RPing admins is definitly what the server means, tho a little of training more in the grammar 'n' syntaxis won't be useless

3. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

+1 Really good role player and seems like he really wants to be an admin to help, who else would write a rap to show dedication

4. braincrab

braincrab Catapult Fodder

and another greifer,his ign is potato

Attached Files:

5. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

See "players reports" thread. Please.

6. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

My second Admin application.

Much like my previous application, I'm still 17, I'm still in England (UTC+00:00), and I wish to become a Moderator to fill in the time gaps where there are no other Moderators currently online. In all honesty I've only ever been an Admin on one or two Beta servers, but I have been a fairly ruthless Admin on the Boldtemple Roleplay server for somewhat two or so years now, maybe just under, but either way I've had experience in this area. I'm a writer, I make maps, I complain alot and I make a really really good Oreo Cheesecake, just ask 'Coon.

I'm fairly certain anyone that would give me a +1 has gone inactive by now. ( @king-george @PinXviiN @ingraa @MadRaccoon @stabborazz @bbpolkagal @BarsukEughen555 )

7. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

+1
    Becouse I'm inactive.
    He's a good roleplayer and knows / follows all the rules. I also think that he's capable of handeling rule breakers.

8. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

Well, i'm not an admin anymore, but you're certainly a guy that can spark life to great server! Besides knowing all the rules , you're a really fun and creative person.
    +1 !

9. stabborazz

+1
    I don't really know him, but if the things that he said in his application are true then he could possibly be a good admin.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 18, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 18, 2015 ---
    In case some people are wondering, yes we still accept admin applications. The reason why alot of applications don't get an instant reply is becouse they can still take part in the future. You might not be accepted right away, but if we need any more admins in the future then we will also consider older applications. Not only new ones. Therefore alot of applications don't get "denied".

10. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

@SJD360 +1 But I still sometimes check the server tho...

11. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1. We need admins like this.

12. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

SJD, not so unactive on forumz
    +1 plox

13. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

+1
    He knows how to make oreo cheesecakes

14. simo999

simo999 Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

• id like to become a Moderator to fill in the time gaps where there are no other Moderators currently online, im online more than 3 times a day and at night/early morning my time. i post on report players everytime i see something wrong that goes against the rules and try to maintain a good RP whilst i am on the server.
    • +8.00 West Australia Time
    • 25 yrs old
    • ive got 4 years experience admining forums and some rust servers, i enjoy enforcing rules (just a tad evil :P) but the main part of gaming i find is all about fun and enjoyment for all.
    • also im happy to jump on either skype or Teamspeak to discuss and questions in future or just to have a chat :)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  15. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

(Direct cut from my application..? c:)

+1 I've seen you on the server frequently, you seem somewhat reliable and haven't broken any rules that I've known of. Plus you seem like the kind of person that'd be dedicated to their work.

16. simo999

simo999 Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

thanks man, sorry for the cut it just spoke to me in ways i couldn't be bothered to type out myself :P

17. stabborazz

-Questions resolved- I don't see anything bad about him, he could be a good admin. Especially if what SJD said is true.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  18. simo999

simo999 Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

how long do applications usually take to process?

19. stabborazz

It can be instant, it can be a few days or even weeks. It also depends on what @Aphelion decides.

20. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

@simo999 , took me about 1 month, so be patient.