1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Secret Trophy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Achillios, Dec 21, 2015.

Tags:
?

Have You Unlocked It?

1. Yes (because I am a swegy lad)

15 vote(s)
    25.9%
  2. No (because I just haven't)

43 vote(s)
    74.1%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I think I know how to do it, Get rekt scrubs.

2. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

I cri
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 22, 2015 ---
    I'm on it.

3. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Try ever single year.... Having the most recent post in each thread doesn't help... Probs just is annoying...

Drew a lil on the clue page.... Turned it into a color in page... Doesn't help...

The only thing is if it's only available to a certain group of people ie. Mods etc. it's unfair, same with the number of likes... So that rules those sections out.

4. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

ummm, is this helping in any way??

5. toffie0

I'm ruling sections out....

The other thing is the random things that look out of place...

May post my detailed color in page of this... But not sure if would be allowed

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

It's fine, toff. Mods don't have access to the ACP, so that leaves you guys free to collaborate with everyone else. :gear:

toffie0 and Mazey like this.
  7. toffie0

cool thanks, was more worried about revealing whatever it is but alright :)

So here's my colour in page:

Trophyrules.png
    Blue is whats canceled via previous trophey's, reds my thoughts, the crosses means its out. Greens maybe is. Red circle is probs is

butterscotch and Achillios like this.
  8. Corpsey

Corpsey Haxor

Knowing Kouji I feel like it would be more cryptic. In fact, I feel like there's almost no chance anyone would manage to figure it out unless you talked to a mod that had talked to Kouji and he/she gives you the answer. That level of cryptic.

9. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

After you do the conditions on your birthday, how much do you need to wait to get the trophy?

10. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Trophies are almost instant as far as I know

11. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

FBB got the "secret" trophy awarded in Jul 19, 2013 and he is born in Jul 20, 2013.
    Galen is online nearly everyday but he doesn't have his birthday set - and he doesn't have the secret trophy.
    Same goes for Geti.
    Coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO!

TBA_LordKnight likes this.
  12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Everyone has their birthday set, you can just make it so it's not publicly visible. Also it has been confirmed that birthday is one of the conditions multiple times

13. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

Your just teasing us Mazey >:)

14. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

No.. When you make a account it asks for your date of birth, And then it has a box's asking you if it wants to be visible or not.

15. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

I dont recon. This is hard enough aas it is, plus, how would we get our hands on the trophy rules page in the first place??

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

The screenshot of possible conditions was given out by Kouji from the beginning. It's completely possible to logic what the conditions are from that screenshot alone. I feel obliged to point out, à la Kouji, that people are bad for needing this much hand-holding and you all should feel bad for not having it already. :heart:

Dargona1018 and Blue_Tiger like this.
  17. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

i didnt even have knowledge of the birthday rule until after mine had past:bird:

18. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

or just change your birthday....
    edit: you cant change your birthday, RIP, 8 more months

PUNK123 likes this.
  19. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

9 exactly for me :/

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

Ahem.
    Seriously though, don't. Galen has already banned two alts (and warned their owners) and any further shenanigans discovered will not be with teh makeing teh FBB teh happies. Plus, as that quote notes, there are extra layers to prevent this kind of abuse. So stap wasting my time and yours, my sweets. :heart:

Snake19 and TBA_LordKnight like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi