1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] SJD360 (Tenshi)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SJD360, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Which continent are you from?

Europe.

How often do you play?

Almost every day, though I've been somewhat busy recently and my hours have been lacking, but in a week or so I'll be back into my usual routine.

What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?

(GMT +0) My availability varies, shifting every few weeks depending on my sleeping pattern; whenever my sleeping pattern is messed up I can be on KAG in the very early hours of the morning (1 AM - 8 AM). As of right now it's just about returning to normal so I'll be on during the daytime, or early morning.

Which well known servers have you had admin on before?

Boldtemple Classic (Classic KAG) and Aphelion's Roleplay, both still currently an Admin on, though I don't visit the former much anymore and more on the latter. I've also been an Admin on another Beta server which I cannot recall and is most likely gone by now, and I'm still an Admin on 3-4 other servers on Classic. (I played on Classic waaaayyy too much.)

Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?

Not at all, took me quite a while to get Admin on both servers above, though with Aphelion's Server it took me a while due to my inactivity and focusing more on Boldtemple which I no longer attend.

How long were you admin?

On Aphelion's Roleplay, several weeks now, only acquired Admin fairly recently; as for Boldtemple, close to two years more or less now, banning countless rulebreakers, hackers and so forth in the process, I even made a list of their names!

Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?

Never particularly abused my position in any case, thus never had a reason to have it removed, though I'm kinda assuming I've had it removed unknowingly due to my inactivity on Classic KAG recently.

Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?

Yep, I hope.

@AmestriStephen @MadRaccoon @Lieber (Maybe?) @king-george @stabborazz That's all I can think of. (Edit) @BarsukEughen555 <--- Seen in BT alot.

Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?

I'm frequently active on the servers I'm an Admin on, for obvious reasons, I'm determined, no nonsense, and the fact that I'm fairly ruthless can be a positive aspect in some cases. My time in Boldtemple has passed, but being there has hardened my senses to be more aware... and to be honest being around people like that in BT has made me more hateful, or it did, doesn't so much now. I have and maintain a calm demeanor, or silent, mostly silent...

I've never abused my power in any situation, and I'm not about to ruin my current reputation and status by doing so.

Any other information you think might be relevant?

I never have, nor will I ever let personal matters interfere with the way I operate as an Admin; the sentence will remain no matter what.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    PUNK123, AmestriStephen and MnMixer like this.
  2. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Honestly I've never seen you ingame.

PUNK123 likes this.
  3. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Really nice person, gets serious when needed AND he's always chill and super calm. +1
    You may not know him because he's usually on RP servers, but I got to know him only recently; super cool person in chat AND ingame.

SJD360 likes this.
  4. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Should definitely get admin. He´s always serious and does the job perfect!

AmestriStephen likes this.
  5. Good men, good admin +1

6. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

I kinda have to agree, I've not seen you in game before. So i'm a half/half right now

7. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I've never seen you in-game, and trust me, i play a lot. -1

8. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Just because you've never seen someone in-game doesn't mean that he isn't serious enough to get the job.

kodysch, icemusher, PinXviiN and 3 others like this.
  9. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

So if he plays like 1 hour a week, he has enough time to become an admin?

Okay...

10. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

kodysch, icemusher and MnMixer like this.
  11. Vamist

Well, you need to know what they are like in game, And what they are like as a player, if they are nice, Or if they rage a lot, which is why you cant make a yes or no answer if you don't know what they are like.

Its like trying to say "Yes, I'l vote for you" And you don't even know who/what your voting for, so so far I'm still On a 0 for now.

bunnie, icemusher, MnMixer and 2 others like this.
  12. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

+1 Used to role play with him. Chill dude who'll fit the position well.

MnMixer and AmestriStephen like this.
  13. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

You encountered me not long ago in that TDM game, I'm the noob Knight that couldn't kill you as an archer. ;-;
    Edit: Atleast an hour or two ago.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    MnMixer, EhRa and AmestriStephen like this.
  14. Vamist

Okay, after seeing SJD360 in more servers, i have come to a conclusion of +1, he's a nice guy and i enjoyed playing with him

AmestriStephen and SJD360 like this.
  15. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Thank youuuu. :heart:

16. +1 I remember roleplaying with this guy once in Classic. If I recall correctly, he hosted a wedding and got married three times, while shouting "no" because of his "Tourettes". I've seen him a couple of times, but I haven't been playing recently. He's humorous, and both laid-back but controlled.

17. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Gotta have three wives/husbands just incase one or three of them randomly and mysteriously ignite and burst into flame. :O!

icemusher and AmestriStephen like this.
  18. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

+1 Really friendly and mature. He also has good admin skills. He's doing his job in Aphelions well, I didn't have to spank him.. Yet.. >:)

SJD360 and AmestriStephen like this.
  19. Lehmure

Lehmure Shark Slayer
    1. KRPG

+1 I've seen him on Aphelion the few times i've had played. And i remember when he became admin on Boldtemple, he did an excellent job. Really fit to this position. And he's nice and friendly, also.

AmestriStephen and SJD360 like this.
  20. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Denied, maybe another time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.