1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog Trench Run TR Interim Build

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hey guys and girls, as some of you may have noticed there’s a new Trench Run build out, but no post!

MM had to get the build out in a hurry as things in the test build people were crashing upon joining a new server, but didn’t have time to make a post before leaving. We’ll be sorting out the hosting infrastructure properly over the coming weeks to avoid this kind of mess-up.

This build mainly features a full set of new maps in Run mode, Sniper changes (slower recycle and 10 shots of ammo) and more elaborate “login failed” messages.

[​IMG]

It also apparently has some diagnostics for those having trouble entering things using the shift key on OSX, but MM wasn’t very clear about how that was supposed to work. You may need to run the game from the command line to check for debug output that looks like keycode (number) shift (number) – let us know if those numbers match when you press the shift key I guess? Sorry that I cant be more clear on this, I wasn’t left with much information.

There are a few crash fixes in the mix as well (in case anyone was trying to paste image data into the game and wondering why it crashed), though we’re still waiting to hear back on the OSX crash fixes.

Enjoy the build and let us know asap if there are any major issues you’re experiencing.

As always you can buy the game for only $8 at http://trenchrun.thd.vg/ – You’ll get download links by email once you link the key with your account.
    We’ll make these easier to find soon, sorry for the hassle!

Have Fun!
    Max

Original: http://thd.vg/tr-interim-build

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Great work THD, can't wait to try out the new maps, they look interesting.

bru-jaz likes this.
  3. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Looks awesome!

That really bright picture looks a tad like one of the old classic player vs bots maps. Might just be me.....

EhRa and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  4. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Shaping up nicely, things are finally coming together. :thumbs_up:

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We'll be sorting out a new release asap - I'm back from holiday and I'll figure out where MM's run off to before too long. Looks like class changes and various fixes will be the flavour of the week. Probably wont get time for the big engineer changes but we'll see.