1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Bug reports

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Diprog, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Diprog

Diprog Bison Rider Tester
    1. FUN Servers

Bug reports

2. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

The animal pen is slightly larger than the big workshop. When converting a big workshop to an animal pen, it deletes a column of blocks to the left to make room for the animal pen.

The animal pen's background should be transparent. With the other shops, they spawn in a wooden background behind them because they have transparencies. The animal pen seems to spawn in a wooden background for itself, but the image is fully opaque. This means that if you place stone backwall behind the animal pen, the background won't change because the image isn't transparent.

You can replace stone backwalls with wood backwalls. Not sure why, since it's counter-productive.

The "disagree" vote button (P) is the same button as the "select head" button.

This isn't really a bug, but it would be nice to be able to kick people on the other team. My last game, someone was spamming on the other team and nobody was doing anything about it.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  3. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

In one of the water maps you do the animal pen with a small amount of water that is high up and you can break the bedrock to make a tidal wave.

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

working as intended. a little easter egg huehue

5. Olimarrex

Before I got a good computer the amount of lag generated by tidal waves crashed me xD

6. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

I think I'll remove the animal shop

7. Olimarrex

I've been trying to get on to FUN ctf again recently. Had some "Errors compiling server script". I think that entails that I go and delete all the FUN mods and re-download them? Having done that I join again and still get the same problem. Any ideas as to what I do to fix it?

8. primal-gamer

primal-gamer Shipwright

Sticky Bombs can destroy bedrock in 1 hit.

9. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

Same with bomb. It's not a bug, it's a feature, like in alpha/classic