1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Modded 2014-08-09

More classes, buildable halls, town center, factories, farms.

1. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

Ok sorry, ive been on vacation alot, so ill try to het this working as soon as possisble @Leo

2. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

And how it did go? ::D:

3. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Tsilliev-sama ! I didn't know you were still alive :-o

4. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Well...you can see i am undead. :skeleton:

5. stabborazz

oh, did you get killed in a terrorist attack ? :(

6. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

No...i started playing KAG. :D

When you see Beo, tell him to add the victory condition that when all undead gates are destroyed we win. :D

7. stabborazz

I will try to contact him on IRC. But I just got an Idea, you update \ expand the zombie mod, I make some sprites for it. And maybe beo will wanne use the updated version.Becouse I think alot of things can be improved in the current version.

8. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

i will check what error it gives and try to run it on this kag version, I have forgotten most stuff lol

By the way I see people have asked if they use and host the mod. The mod is here, in the public resource section so people can use it, if I didn't want it being hosted, I would have kept it hidden, so everyone is welcome to host it, to update it or do modifications, just leave credit to your own, and truly...Tsilliev, and of course everyone else that created the zombies (Eanmig)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  9. stabborazz

Wanne go on IRC in about 30 min ? I wanne talk, of possible :P

10. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Where is this IRC that you speak of? :D

11. stabborazz

That chat thingy :D you don't remember ?

12. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Give me the link i cant find it, thats what i mean.

13. stabborazz

Ok, but I will only join in about 40 minuts. I'm going to watch an episode of hannibal.
    http://irc.lc/quakenet/kag/peasant@@

14. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

I updated zombie expanded, for future guys that would like to update the mod i will tell them what i did, now you know this mod is really similar to Beos mod because it is beos mod + my extra things like airplanes and so on, so what i had to do is only copy paste Rules folder from Beos updated mod to mine, now i could actually join the server and play in, i saw my character head was missing and server crashed, so what i did was copy paste characters from beos mod to mine, done. It took 5 min, so if someone else wants to update the mod do that. So now we are ready to talk with Beo about hosting this expanded version. :D
    But i am guessing we will need to test it a bit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

I really miss CTF expanded. No one can host it due to updates braking it. Any chance of a fix?

16. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

I am more interested into the Zombie Expanded but if there is interest for CTF too, I will just copy paste rules from kag to update it.

DaveTheBaker likes this.
  17. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

So long as someone hosts it in Australia again I'm swell. ::):

18. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Alright after 3 hours of trial and error, there is a winning condition.
    [​IMG]
    When zombie portals reach 0, the game should end. The mod is pretty much updated and playable, the ZFE (zombie fortress expanded) with airplanes, resource factories and the electronics. Now i will actually try to merge in some bosses and migrant system and the other things from here.
    https://forum.thd.vg/resources/zombie-fortress-redux.171/
    I am happy that these resources are open for modification and merging of course with credit to the creators.

edit:
    Alright I did merge migrants, bosses, score/info system, kitchen from the fortress redux, so I upload this as ZFED17 (D for dragons) now its time to start testing. Extract at kag dir, and dont forget at autoconfig.cfg to change sv_gamemode XXX to sv_gamemode ZFED17

Attached Files:

8x likes this.
  19. DaveTheBaker

DaveTheBaker Catapult Fodder

Oh man, you don't know how much that would mean to me. Around a year ago I remember playing the hell out of Black Death Expanded. Best KAG experiences I've ever had. I would absolutely LOVE to be be able to host CTFE to play it again. You got me all excited now, dont make us wait too long XD

Also, a huge thanks to you for all the glorious mods I've been able to play <3
    PS : At over 350 hours logged on steam i finally made an account to reply to you
    edit ; brought this topic up in game chat in a server to see if anyone remembered. a couple people actually remembered it fondly :)

Tsilliev likes this.
  20. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Oh i didn't knew it had so much impact lol,thank you. i will update it today and also i will make it modular so it can withstand the future updates if i am not here, idk what the future tsilliev will do hehe.

edit: ::):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    DaveTheBaker and Olimarrex like this.