1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[PAU] - Potato Armies United

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by LEGO_LORD, Mar 28, 2015.

Tags:
?

Are You [PAU] or [POO]?

1. [PAU]

52.8%
  2. [POO]

47.2%
  1. thezteam7

thezteam7 Builder Stabber

Not sure why both, but done. Thanks!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 24, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 24, 2016 ---
    Hey LEG0 L0RD, fill me in on how the clan wars will work when/if we get enough players

2. LEGO_LORD

LEGO_LORD Bison Rider

usually cw are 5v5 so we definitely have enough players and if we do cw we need to practice

3. thezteam7

thezteam7 Builder Stabber

Is it a problem that I'm US, and not AUS?

4. That_Guy321

That_Guy321 Shark Slayer

hi lego_lord I would like to join this clan if I could... welp that's all I got ::P:

Also potatoes R THE BEST VEGETABLE![​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  5. LEGO_LORD

LEGO_LORD Bison Rider

welcome to [PAU] and I agree!

6. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

I am playing with duck and that guy. I like them and other pau members I have met in the past. I was wondering if I could join your clan?

7. That_Guy321

That_Guy321 Shark Slayer

we got plenty of ppl for a clan war now, It would be my first ever clan war
    :blue: :build: :teabag: :dance: :red::knight: :migrant: :workshop:
    :dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:

8. Croco-Dile

Croco-Dile The Reptilian Donator

9. LEGO_LORD

LEGO_LORD Bison Rider

ATTENTION ALL [PAU] WE ARE PLANNING TO HAVE A CW WAR WITH [CTP] THIS SATURDAY MORNING! BUT TIME IS NOT DEFINITE! PLZ OFFER TIMES IN THE MORNING AND I NEED TO KNOW YOUR TIMEZONES! (my best time is somewhere around 9-10am plz make room for this) SEE YA THERE GUYS! ::D:

10. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

11. That_Guy321

That_Guy321 Shark Slayer

I might be able to come, ill let u know as soon as I can

12. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

Good luck guys!

13. That_Guy321

That_Guy321 Shark Slayer

14. UndulatingTitLord

Hi PAU. This is to all members. I wish to ask all members if you would like me in your clan. I want to play fair and productively with all members as a team. I will tell you how I feel about my game play, but you must take my word that I am conducting myself professionally here and therefore I will speak the truth about my game play.

I have just over 470hours of gameplay, and in that time I feel that I could provide a lot to a clan in game. I am not well rounded to be honest across builder, knight and archer. I am a jabbing and zero tactic fighting knight. As an archer, it is my surprise and second position I use in the right moment. I have played TDM with a few of PAU's members who have seen me as archer, I am better than most but still a long way from the best. Lastly I am a builder, began like most in defense, but am really enjoying attack builder to which I have had a lot of success.

I think in a good clan with members far more refined then me my skills in KAG would flourish. I would improve the reputation I have and also aid in organizing and being apart of the forums here. Being older and knowing that there is a time and a place for everything including immaturity I think as long as you except my promise I would never act up, and would prove myself far beyond your expectations.

Members, please trust me. I like you, your clan, and would like to fight for you!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  15. KArth

KArth Ballista Bolt Thrower

I really like people who don't act up, I don't have a problem with you joining - I think you be a great addition.25252525

Its a :yes: from me

16. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

I'm not in [PAU], but Titlord is a sexy one.

17. LEGO_LORD

LEGO_LORD Bison Rider

Titlord that was beautiful :QQ: (tears of joy) :yes: from me
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 10, 2016 ---
    [PAU] THE TIME IS 9AM ::D: THIS SATURDAY MORNING! btw this is in the brisbane, australia timezone 25252525 find time convertions guys!

18. UndulatingTitLord

YES! I am a member. I look forward to fighting for the clan in the future!

19. LEGO_LORD

LEGO_LORD Bison Rider

Lord, he have a cw this Saturday at 9am (Brisbane timezone find time convertions!)

20. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

I'm a damn [POO] and I won't take no for an answer.