1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most epic moment you ever had in KAG!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheWhiteKnight, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Winterbird

Winterbird Shark Slayer

XD
    --- Sadly the RP server "Xebo RP" was shut down about a year ago ---

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Nope it was 2 years by now I was an admin on it. Such fun times.

3. Winterbird

Winterbird Shark Slayer

Same Same xD
    were you there when this "Event" went down?
    It was Nords VS Elfs
    (I was a nord)

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Might have been IDK, long time ago.

5. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

An enemy knight bomb-jumped to my base, stole flag and runned to their base. One of other knights in his team wanted to stop me and he threw bomb at me, but i used it to jump, kill running enemy and take my flag back. It was epic experience. And my epic post on chat after that:

6. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Hard to remember.... On classic I think mine was when we has 0 lives and I was the only one left, then I camped and spammed bombs under me while I was a billion trap bridges, this killed around 50 of their lives (not exaggerating, was a large gap) when I finally died it was because they collapsed the building under me... Fun times

Achillios, Withror and EhRa like this.
  7. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

8. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

One time while I was the last alive on a TDM server I killed Sangfroid, Griever, BludyMaNa, and some random within seconds of each other after most of the chat had declared the "GG" for my defeat.

GG indeed mothefuckers >=D

SirDangalang and fangpier656 like this.
  9. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

One time I had a positive K/D! ::):

10. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

One time I was camping on map as knight! ::):
    yes it was fucking reachable with knight

11. Bruno-Brazuka

Bruno-Brazuka Base Burner

My first Bomb Jump 25252525

makmoud98 likes this.
  12. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

[​IMG]
    The time's where i could play kag, and i was good at it

now i'm more rusty then a rusty spoon ;-;

13. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

I still don't know how to bombjump.

14. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Been playing for four years and explosives in general I can't use. So no kegs, no bombs, nothing. Kind of sad...

AmestriStephen likes this.
  15. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

O_O you guys cant use bombs/bj the only thing i cant do is quad bomb jump with my 5 years of kag ._.

16. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

O_O you guys can't use quad bomb jump the only thing i cant do is oct bomb jump with my 4.5 years of kag ._.

PussyDestroyer and Blue_Tiger like this.
  17. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

NO ONE CARES PARA

18. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

jk I've already passed my prime. I've forgotten even the timing for regular bomb jumps. I'm no good in serious knight fights either.

ON TOPIC: My most epic moments usually involve kegs and water bombs. For example, one round @weman713 was carrying a keg to the enemy base, and I was following behind him as knight, with a water bomb in my inventory. I saw that the enemy knights were ready to pounce on weman as soon as he lit the keg, so I primed the water bomb, and as soon as he dropped the keg I blasted it straight into the enemy wall and breached the tower. This has been my only successful experience in team hadouken-ing.

Another time, there was sky-tunneling conflict in that one Official map with a roof (a.k.a. the archers' playground).

=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Top of the map =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    :dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    :dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::door::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg:
    :dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg: :teabag::keg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::blue::blue::dirt_bg::blue::door::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::castle_wall::red::red::dirt_bg::red::red::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg:
    :dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    :castle_wall::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg:
    :castle_wall:
    :castle_wall: << Blue base

(The blue flags represent blue players, and the red flags red players. I'm the blue knight with a keg.)

The average player would not find a reason to bring a keg up to such a place, but I am different from the average player. I lit the keg, set it down at the doorway (probably alarming my team builders), and launched it across with the water bomb, as quickly as possible. I was rewarded with an easy quad-kill, and it allowed my team to advance in the sky tunnel.

19. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Your most epic moment is being the mute master ya dumbo.

[​IMG]

20. primal-gamer

primal-gamer Shipwright

When i play on fun ctf modded servers, make a bomber and bomb the enemy base with 14 minikegs causing havoc.