1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[YB] - The Young Blood Collective

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Aug 1, 2014.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

@Noburu, whether you're srs or not, it would be an honour to have you. You being chill af when I first showed up on your sever, magically wielding Guard powers I had no right to have, was probably the biggest factor in my sticking around--iirc my first thoughts on the community was "Hey, these guys are pretty cool". ::):

Galen, you know you're just talking trash.

Sac. Lol. So we'd already finished then?

2. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

FBB you're killing me.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I'm sorry. Would it help if I put all the blood back afterwards?

4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

lol yb

5. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Glen, you're baide..
    we surely do exist!
    we're everywhere hiding in the nowhere.
    Void is the best c:
    lol punk

6. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I wasnt that great of a guard TBH. I did guardly things in other servers but, but in Action servers where i mostly played....
    But yeah if I do join YB im still wear the Action tag too :D

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

The fact of the matter is that YB was also founded as an exclusive club, exemplified by the all-encompassing presence of guards within it's ranks. Your present guard population is woefully lacking, totally at 2 and a member of the KAG Team. BoW now beats you on guard numbers, as well as administrative quantities, though this is by no means the measure of a conventional clan.

I feel it's time that you accepted further assimilation/degradation, and began joining our IRC channel, as a total squadron, so that we might put aside our differences and make war in a far more brotherly fashion. We've already done it to several other clans, why not make yours the next, whilst maintaining competitive independence.

8. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

BoW is basically the USA. YB is the UK, desperately trying to remain relevant.

MOLE is Israel, obviously, while, Action is the Babylonian Empire. Once ferocious and decadent, now only distant memories.

All the clans I can't think of are the small tribes of barbarians in Civ.

9. Firstly, ew, filthy bowians.

Secondly, get ready to get your anuses filled with young blood on the FIST tdm thingy (If we manage to get enough members for a team) ::P:

EDIT: Someone get noburu to the convo then!

10. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

At this point YB is about as active as any other clan in this game, which is to say not active at all.

11. ooh that means i can join too then without a serious application

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

Actually, the record seems to suggest otherwise.
    Although things became more exclusive over time (as, like most clans, they drifted towards mostly inviting/accepting people of similar tastes & demographics to those already in the clan), YB originated as a fun and relatively open clan. While it may take a while, I have hopes that one day we'll see a return to those glory days of heady experimentation and youth. :kamina:
    Well, if @Chrispin can maintain a KFC-YB fusion, I don't see why you can't do the same with Action!.
    No, you can apply like a normal person (once applications re-open). If you wanted to try the Noburu route, you'd need to come back when you've demonstrated sufficient levels of masochism. :potato:

13. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Trust me, I've had adequate preparation on that score.

14. Hella

Both BoW and YB have existed over a similar time period, a difference of 2 months in age (if that), so we're both the remaining dinosaurs. I still feel that a merger is in order, but, if we can't have that, then I feel that my masochism far outweighs Noburu's, as evidenced by my continued membership of BoW, my previous membership of YB, and also my insistence that you should join our true clan, BoWEL. Therefore I feel that my acceptance will be an indisputable success, given the current circumstances of the thread.

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

If it were a true merging it'd be YoWEL, but who's counting?

I think I'll let @Noburu speak for himself re: your claims of being more into self abuse than him. As to the other matter, well, I'm sure you could try... :rollseyes:

16. Hella

FBB, I still play KAG occasionally. I maintain extended discussions with you. I don't see how self-loathing could get any worse.

17. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

U stink
    ^Yea, my man is right...

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

Well there is that. But otoh you also have fabulous hair. I'm not sure how someone could not be in love with that hair (or the owner of the hair, more to the point). Noburu, by comparison, is a tear. He is literally sadness itself. :noburu:

19. Hella

I have fabulous hair, but not of my own choice. Approximately 60% of European humans are affected by hair parasites, but nobody ever acknowledges them when they talk about minorities.

20. I wish I wasn't part of the 40%