1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Achievements Names and What They Could Mean.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by boagboy, Feb 14, 2016.

?

Do you want the new achievements???

1. I am excited!

22 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. I don't care either way

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. I really don't want achievements

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

This thread will be about the 67 achievements for kag that are coming soon! And what they could possibly be! so... here we go!!!

#1 Fear the skyshark: maybe throw a shark in mid air and kill someone with it? or maybe just throw a shark in general. I mean it's obviously gonna be shark related XD (I am not thinking about things in mods you can do just not to confuse things)

#2 An African Or European chicken?: This is a reference to monty python and the holy grail (which is awesome go watch it if you haven't). I suspect it's how far you glide whilst holding a chicken.

#3 Out of ammo?: I reckon it is kill someone with archer with no arrows. This can be done with the grappling hook so it is possible.

#4 Firefighter: Put out a fire... Do i really need to explain this....

#5 Sapper: hmm this is a more tricky one. I reckon it's either capture the flag as builder or stay the whole game as builder.

#6 Professional Driver: Run over a certain amount of people in a game with a catapult or ballista maybe.

#7 Entrepreneur: Get rich.

#8: Frequent Flyer: Bomb jump or use a hot air balloon. Probably bomb jump as not many game modes or maps use the hot air balloon.

#9 Arsonist: Set something on fire probably.

#10 Braver Newer World. maybe make a second sandbox world.

(bloody hell 57 more to go.... 0_0)

#11: Brave New World: Make a sandbox world???

#12: You can talk!: Talk????!!!! XD

#13 Huzzar: I am stumped. unless they mean HAZAH like that. if so it's probably win a game, if not i have no clue, any ideas?

#14 Rainmaker: No clue, probably to do with money.

#15 Animal warfare: I reckon make a shark and bison attack each other then one of them kills the other. I have already done that so I shoulda totally have this achievement already cause it was awesome, and my shark wrecked that bison!

#16 Royal Cook: Maybe burning people to death? Idk???

#17 Elementalist: I am thinking maybe water bomb someone then set them on fire??? Could also be a reference to pirate robs mod but i highly doubt it!

#18 Peace? Join a sandbox server? or maybe have a match last 30 mins (though that can happen without it being peace XD)

#19 What's yours is Mine: THIS IS SO A PUN ABOUT MINES. Maybe stealing their mine then killing them with it? Or maybe not? idk.

#20 Pirate: Probs about naval combat. I reckon its convert a enemy boat to your team.

#21 Roger the Shrubber: WTF IS THIS??!!! PLS TELL ME??!!!

#22 Souvenirs!: Steal a bomb from someone after killing them?

#23 For King and Bounty!: I reckon winning a game but it could also be for having the highest score. My friend reckons the latter but idk.

#24 Erektor: Build something? I'm not sure?

#25 The Captain: Build a boat?

#26 Man the oars!: Have X number of people rowing at the same time.

#27 Flower Power: As far as i know there isn't even a flower asset in the kag files. And their are A LOT of unused assets in their XD so no clue

#28 Power Napper: Use the bed to heal 3 hearts probably.

#29 Sushi!: Eat a fish.

#30 Goodbye Cruel world: Kill yourself. (harder than you think as when you suicide it just says you died not by yourself though so you have to use a boulder and kill yourself)

#31 Om nom nom: Eat something.

#32 WHAT... is your favourite colour: I'm thinking change team.

#33 No Challenge at all: kill X number of people without dying?

#34 Black Knight: Kill X amount of people as knight.

#35 Hit and run: Kill X amount of people in X amount of time.

#36 Jack of all trades: Get to X score with all three classes? Im not sure with this one?

#37 Killjoy: kill someone who has killed X amount of people without dying.

#38 Toasty: Get set on fire.

#39 Rock & roll: Oh developers you're so punny... Kill someone with a boulder.

#40 See you in hell: Kill someone after you die before you respawn. Using a bomb or mine ect. I think this would be a fun one to do!

#41 Thunk!: Kill someone with falling damage.

#42 Suicide Bomber: I don't think i need to explain this one...

#43 Last man standing: Be the last person alive in tdm.

#44 Veteran: Play X amount of hours of kag. If you're reading this you probably will get this as soon as you have turned on kag... man i have played way too much of this game...

#45 Seasoned Play a (relatively) small amount of kag.

#46 Hot potato: Pick up a bomb whilst its about to explode and throw it back.

#47 Drill Bill: Use a drill.

#48 One man army: Kill X amount of people in kag in general.

#49 Goomba hater: This could be kill someone from falling damage but i have already suggested that so it could be that and Thnuk! IS something else.

#50 Shark Whisperer: Tame and pick up a shark.

#51 Mind over matter: No clue. any ideas????

#52 Guardian: Protect a builder?

#53 Vexillologist: (Pulls up Wikipedia ) Vexillology is the "scientific study of the history, symbolism and usage of flags or, by extension, any interest in flags in general."[1]The word is a synthesis of the Latin wordvexillum ("flag") and the Greek suffix -logia("study.") The constitution of the International Federation of Vexillological Associations(known by its French acronym, FIAV) formally defines vexillology as "the creation and development of a body of knowledge about flags of all types, their forms and functions, and of scientific theories and principles based on that knowledge." Soooo do that...

#54 Running man: Move a certan distance within a time limit. OR. Move X amount of blocks altogether.

#55 Huscarl: IDK

#56 Invader: Capture a hall in TTH (And yes it is still alive... ish....)

#57 White knight: Well as black knight was kill X amount of people i assume it could be to kill more or less. Or they could be kill a certain number of people from red / blue as in black and white sides of chess??? I HAVE NO CLUE AT THIS POINT OKAY!!!!

#58 Occupant: I have no clue...

#59: Champion: Be at the top of the score board and have the most kills and have the least deaths?

#60 Victor Win a game?

#61 Mass Extinction: Kill everyone on the server at least once.

#62 The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch: Have to say i am loving the monty python references i know want to watch that.... Kill X amount of people with a bomb

#63 Arrow to the knee: Make a 5 year old reference. But no srsly shoot someone in the knee.

#64 Just a flesh wound: ANOTHER MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE :D ALL WE NEED NOW IS A KNIGHTS OF NI CLAN :D. but srsly survive on 0 hearts (Yes it is possible happened once or twice to me) could also be another value of hearts, could be half heart.)

#65 Winner: Win A game of tdm?

#66 Hammer time: Double slash someone?

#67 Novice: Play 10 hours of kag.

YES... I AM FREE....
    Please tell me what you think in the comments! Cause some of them i was clueless on!

2. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

I think i have lost my sanity::P:... Im dealing with it though...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 14, 2016 ---
    Anyways i'm off to watch monty python and the holy grail! http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8244518

3. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

#1 Fear the skyshark: Get killed by a shark on land
    #5 Sapper: Destroy mines as a knight or builder
    #14 Rainmaker: Die with x amount of money (Hence when you die you drop coins, So i guess you need around 500 coins and die, which will make it rain a lot of money)
    #15 Animal warfare: I think its "Tame a bison and get x amount of kills"
    #21 Roger the Shrubber: Shrub = bush. Roger = human. I think its something to do with the bush's
    #48 One man army: Kill the whole enemy team in one life
    #52 Guardian: save somebody's life
    #54 Running man: Run with the flag *(Run x far with the flag)*
    #58 Occupant: Kill somebody who's in a catapult or balista

Like so these are just guesses

Question number 1- Can we get achievements yet?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Also, You can look at some words from the thread which they where made from
    https://forum.thd.vg/threads/post-your-steam-achievement-ideas.24936/

Also.. read the first post -
    • Novice. Getting 50 kills (good - super easy to implement, kinda amusing, because killing is fun)
    • Seasoned. 500 kills (good - ditto, also gives a sense of progress)
    • Veteran. 5000 kills (good - ditto)
    • Running Man. Cap 5 flags (good - contributes to team)
    • Vexillologist. Cap 20 flags (good - contributes to team)
    • Occupant. Take 20 halls (good - contributes to team)
    • White knight. Completed Save the Princess (good - makes sense)
    • Calvary. Ride a bison (good - helps learning game mechanics)
    • Animal warfare. Use all animals in game (good - ditto)
    • Rainmaker. Use water ammo 20 times (good - ditto)
    • Arsonist. Use fire ammo 20 times (good - ditto)
    • Firefighter. Put down a fire (good - ditto)
    • Sapper. Defuse a mine (good - ditto)
    c:

Mazey likes this.
  4. Nicuwins

Nicuwins Bison Rider

Good Job!
    Idea:
    Surprise! :Kill someone with your mine
    Ballista B...: Kill someone with ballista

5. FuzzyBlueBaron and Vamist like this.
  6. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

Cool nice ideas! Though the one I reaaaally want to know is what the black / white knight one is about!!!???

Thanks for pointing them out! Forgot them :p

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  7. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Black knight is kill princess + necromancer, white knight is kill necromancer and save princess

norill likes this.
  8. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

The real question is who will get all of them first?

9. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

But but but.. can we get them yet :l?

10. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

a Tester, they first need to know if the achievements are working, no? (look for people with ribbons)

Vamist likes this.
  11. me obviously bc i'm making them :P

Auburn likes this.
  12. Lava

can you tell us one :C

13. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

that would be a landshark
    skyshark is launching it out a catapult or somefin

norill likes this.
  14. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

ACHIEVEMENT NAMES HAVE COME OUT!!! I WILL NOW FIND WHICH ONES ARE THE SECRET ONES!!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 4, 2016 ---
    OH WAIT you can just see them by going into global statistic :P also get nice color images of the achievements

15. marcel5

marcel5 Horde Gibber
    1. Zen Laboratories

Knows the which would be cool with this !
    Give new skins those who achieve very difficult medals , such as killing 5,000

16. Lava

or something like if you get all the achievements you get a little medal near your name