1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ingame report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _khargor_, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _khargor_

_khargor_ Catapult Fodder

Why isnt their a ingame report system? I mean for asshole like Cobramuziek86 who starting votekicks with fals reasons? I dont have allways a video programm running and so it makes no sense to report this assholes. And those dumb peoples allways press favour without looking if its true or not.

The second thing is. Why is there a option to ignore someone when it dosent ignore his/her smiles to? Cobramuziek86 allways runs arround me like a jerk and spamm shit smiles arround me. So I can ignore his text but dosent his smile spam.

2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

You have logs, which are saved into you /kag/log folder, and video wise you have you record your self, if people abuse in game, then get call a admin, on irc chat for kag.

3. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

How is your griefing like blocking doors on your own team a false reason exactly?

Also, I dont think Khargor will be posting logs anytime soon, as the only thing that will be in them is him spouting abuse while im telling him to stop griefing. I didnt even start the vote.
    Anyone that has played with me knows i spam hearts at just about anyone, friend or foe. I have never seen anyone react to it like khargor, and if he cant handle a heart i think hes gonna be in for a rough life :)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    an_obamanation likes this.
  4. Egholm

Egholm Shipwright

haha @_khargor_ ::D:. I wasn't even in that game but I've seen enough to give you one piece of advice. Don't go through with this. 25252525
    Cobbie is a good laddie. :heart::rollseyes:

5. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I have a few things to say.

Firstly, General Discussion is not the place for "suggestions" like this. Nor is it appropriate to have personal attacks like this in any part of the forum. Any further instances will be punished.

In my view, you may need to take a step back from the situation and try to find any sources of misunderstanding, rather than reacting with personal offense. Maybe, while you had best intentions in mind, you unknowingly blocked an entrance? Maybe someone misinterpreted your actions and assumed you were a griefer?

If you are truly convinced that there is somebody on the internet who is looking to ruin your gaming experience, then you can report them on the forum (although I think you know this). I noticed in your post (which I deleted for flaming), that you uploaded the wrong log. You need to upload the logs that start with "chat" not "console".

Lastly, in response to your questions: There would be no point to an in-game report system. It is possible, on Official servers, to alert an admin via IRC. Otherwise, reporting on the forum is much better, because you have time to collect your thoughts/evidence.

The point of ignoring players is so that they cannot verbally abuse you. If you are feeling abused by a smile , then I will suggest, again, that you take a step back and remember that it's just some guy in a game, pressing number keys. Many people like to spam emotes. They're not trying to annoy you specifically.

Thread locked. I haven't issued any warning points, because I consider this a warning in itself.

bru-jaz and blackjoker77777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.