1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[YB] - The Young Blood Collective

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Aug 1, 2014.

1. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

+1
    (Insert some random other words here to avoid breaking the "no 1 word posts" rule).

2. Just means that we're too cool to bother and that you have no life occupations besides posting on an online thread trying to rek the supposed enemy.

:rekt:

EDIT: @8x ur my main bae ilu and @blackjoker77777 +1 to ur reking

3. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

You may be too cool to bother, but BoW is too hot to handle(Especially Galen :heart:). There is no need to try and rek the supposed enemy when said enemy reks themselves!

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

If there were likes in the clan section, then they'd just become circle jerks. Please, continue fighting your future. It feels pleasant to have motivated you guys into some form of life once again.

5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Goddamnit Hella, we should've just let them die. You know that would have been the best possible outcome anyways.

:shad:

6. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

We just needed a tiny spark to wake up, we were taking a short-term nap (the alarm just broke somehow).
    We both know YB isn't dying.
    We were just hibernating, we're keeping our skills secret, because any misusing of our over-power could result in us wasting it. ::P:
    I couldn't blame you for what you said, I know you never had any skill to loose, don't be jelly Glen. :^)

7. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

yb want cw ? :rekt::boulder:

8. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Unless you guys fight 1v1, I don't think they can field more than 2 people. And that's counting the Australians.

9. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

Challenge accepted. :rektlord:
    Date and Server?

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

In addition to what Joker said, maybe the excessive presence of BoW members in this thread is due to their being unsatisfied with their own paltry thread. :rekt:

Do the math, Hella. The fact that the collective "wicked cool" factor of all of BoW still only amounts to a mere 40% above what a single YB can offer is not something to be proud of.

That doesn't apply here, bby. You can +1 to your heart's content. :heart:

11. Hella

Several unnoticed factors in this point: by 'we', I was referring to the clan I prefer association with, ASS, of which I continue to maintain myself as the final functioning member, and therefore the only 'wicked cool' production agent among my ASSociates. Heh.

Secondly, as may or may not have been pre-established (and in any case is now being established) 'wicked cool factor' is the primary factor in the recruitment of BoW, as defined and assigned by the fellow with the highest 'wicked cool factor' within BoW (read: me, and indisputably so). As such, it is clear that 8x is the person whom I am 40% more 'wicked cool' than, and I am sure you would agree on that point given the immeasurable sources of evidence. As if by coincidence, 8x is the sole production agent of 'wicked cool' within YB.

Please note, 'coolitudiscosity' (as defined by the Universal Megadiction Corp. of A) is no longer a recognised form of measurement in anywhere that is hip enough to matter, with 'wicked cool' being the preferential universal term.

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Wait, people still use those? In any case, YB adopted the IS base unit 'kool' years ago to allow our scientists to more effectively communicate with their colleagues around the world. Imperial units may be figuratively cool, but they're not empirically cool.

Also, I'm not buying the ASS gambit, Hella dear. You're sufficiently loquacious to understand what the inclusion of the opener "Also" indites--namely that you're subscribing to the established context/conventions of preceding conversation. Meaning that your "we" refers to BoW and you are merely attempting to squirm around the point.

Alsoalso, I've been wondering where you been/what have you been doing to allow you to know that coolitudiscosity is still in use? Nowhere shameful, I hope?

13. Hella

As a pure blooded Western-influenced fellow, surely you must know that 'kool' is a measurement of parental social ineptitude, as opposed to a unit of direct descent to the now archaic (yet still prevalent in the USA) 'cool'. Then again, from experience with YB, 'kool' is the ideal unit for them. I'll have you know that coolitudiscosity is still used in Northen Greenland, several Pacific oil rigs and in the sewage system of the Vatican, and this is common knowledge.

When have I given a damn about the line or sensibility of conversation? It's just a limiting element, as far as I'm concerned, and should be outmoded along with it's sister concepts.

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

Ah, so you're rationalising your irrational rationales via an appeal to the fundamental irrationality of rationality.

I approve. :smug::thumbs_up:

15. kasra345

kasra345 Haxor

rationals/10

16. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

young sophists

17. Hella

Still got to agree that :oops: is more than an appropriate emote for BoW, given our history according to Juaro.