1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Tank 2015-08-08

Bulldozer-like ram on wheels

1. norill submitted a new resource:

Tank - Bulldozer-like ram on wheels

Read more about this resource...

Bint and FoxyLady like this.
  2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

a very cool mod and I agree with FoxyLady,some weopons on it will make it much more better :) great job @norill ;)

eric_r_stjean likes this.
  3. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

Put a cannon on that shit, bitches love cannons.
    (good idea is to make weaponry researchable, or buyable via trader)
    Be nice for more than one research line,
    • eg, either some super stronk tank with like 9999+ hp and can take up to like 7 kegs to kill and driver is safe from attacks, and tank is also a spawn point like warboat.
    • or some gun that shoots out bomb arrows, unlimited ammo. Fuck yeah.

4. Brownies

Brownies Ballista Bolt Thrower

I am working on.

5. duke54

duke54 Catapult Fodder

Looks great! But doesn't work at all on my server.

I did what it says:
    [Unpack into Mods folder, update mods.cfg, and type !tank to spawn.]

Do I have to be using a certain game mode like sandbox?

Would be nice to have a way to purchase it in game so we could see one of these babies in a real battle.

Also, a security level so only select players can spawn them.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    norill likes this.
  6. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

@duke54 ,the "!tank" command won't work unless you use this command in the console "sv_test = 1" (but like that other players will be also able to use this command and other commands.And norill stated something about :
    "Integrates with TTH" so maybe you can use it in the TTH without using the commands (not sure tho ,I use it on my sandbox server with commands enabled)

norill likes this.
  7. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

The only thing that I can think of is that the file name in your mod folder must match what is in the Mod.cfg. I had some trouble with that for a bit but once they matched it was fine.

8. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

yes you should add the folder name into the mods.cfg file but it might not work if the mod name contain spaces.
    eg:"The best mod ever" won't work if you write it in mods.cfg , instead try to chang the mod name to "The_best_mod_ever" (in both Mods folder and in mods.cfg ) so it will work.I guess that the mods.cfg folder reads the space between word as if it was another seperate mod , you know like if it was a ";" or an "Enter".

Sasquash likes this.
  9. Sasquash

And yes if you are using the ! Commands you probably want to be in sandbox as that requires sv_test = 1 in your autoconfig.cfg. for tth or CTF allowing that setting would give the commands to everyone and break the game mode.

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  10. Brownies

Brownies Ballista Bolt Thrower

Just use CC+ to add Sv for admin but restrict of players

11. Sasquash

This busted with the new update

12. FoxyLady likes this.
  13. Sasquash

@norill Finished figuring out the positioning, both characters should be underneath the arched area. Both being drivers may make it wonky but for now, thought I'd share what was finished with the most benevolent author.

To any potential users I renamed the zip file so that it was clear there were changes. rename it to tank in your mod folder and mod.cfg <3

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    EhRa, 8x, makmoud98 and 4 others like this.
  14. looks cool. what happens when 2 drivers want to drive in opposite directions? you might want to change the other seat to passenger

15. Sasquash

[​IMG] Temporarily did that checking files to see if it should be something else

only finding gunner as other types for land vehicles

Edit: changed to GUNNER;
    seat works. Will get to more changes later

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  16. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Hey Norill i was messing with your mod on sandbox recently and i noticed that even though your mod works, it messes up some other vehicles like the ballista not shooting but can move, catapult having an old sprite plus not being able to move or shoot, and siege shops blowing up if trying to make one as a builder. One of the recent updates most of broken it.