1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ban Log

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Nov 22, 2014.

1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Server: Roleplay
    Banned player display name: Danderlion of death
    Banned player username: danderlion_of_Death
    Duration of ban: Permament
    Time of ban: Now
    Reason for ban: Griefing a huge dwarven tower
    Short description to give context:
    Well, there isn't much to say here. This guy suddenly griefed a huge tower made by dwarves. This guy also said some bad things.

Proof: http://postimg.org/image/5uh9fl0j5/

2. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Server: Roleplay server
    Banned player display name: Jon Snow
    Banned player username: Durveniir
    Duration of ban: permanent (was about to give 1 month, but last words from him chnaged my mind)
    Time of ban: 26.03.2015 about 17:05
    Other admins present/involved: @PinXviiN
    Reason for ban: Bad roleplay, or lack thereof. Too immature behaviour and disrespect.
    Short description to give context: For about two weeks I have had constant reports on server and outside of Jon Snow acting badly. Crying, yelling or doing just annoying things when it did not go his way. Issuing vote kicks of people who got better armour than him or whining when people used better armour against him. Backing out or whining when anything that would threaten of him losing his stuff. He was borderline roleplaying at times but quickly things started to annoy people and that most of the time he was online. Even three other admins have now reported to me about his childish behaviour.

At time of ban when I tried to tell him that he needs to really reconsider his way of being on server he first tried to bring up few lonely incidents when he did some miner charity and when confronted with words that he will be banned he chose to show some disrespect as well. For that he was removed permanently from the server. Untill he is able to make us see that he has matured.

3. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Server: RP
    Banned player display name: Stelios
    Banned player username: Stelios300
    Duration of ban: Permament (appealable)
    Time of ban: 18:45 +2 UTC
    Reason for ban: Teamkilling, spamming, being annoying
    Short description to give context: Stelios got few minor mutes an a temporary 10 min ban from me ealrier today, and it seems that he got worse after every mute or ban. Finally he started teamkilling and spamming alot, so I decided to permaban him.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2015 ---
    Server: RP
    Banned player display name: john.prinos
    Banned player username: I_am_veznan
    Duration of ban: 1 week
    Time of ban: 15:00 UTC +2
    Reason for ban: Random-warring, greifing, being generally annoying, spam
    Short description to give context: He used to randomly vote wars without any reasons, greif thinking it was war and constantly annoy me and other players. I told him to read the rules and think what he had done wrong. He seemed to be a new player so I didn't perma-ban him.

4. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Banned player display name: ClaymoreKnight
    Banned player username: ClaymoreKnight
    Duration of ban: permanent
    Time of ban: 11.04.2015 about 20:45 GMT
    Reason for ban: Disrespecting admin.
    Short description to give context: A war had broken out by dwarves and elves at time I was busy trying to figure out previous issue with some players. When I got back free to roleplay I inquired what the war was about. Someone disrespecting another and since nobody was claiming it to be random, I decided we can play it out. As war dragged on Claymore knight got frustated that I use handconnon, even thouhg he had killed me many times before. Then dwarves decided to revoke war as e took it for surrender. Discussing it out how much of an surrender didn't happen as Claymore got quite volatile and shouting out insults.

Upon point he decided to call me faggot and dumbfuck for not being good enough of fighter for him. For which he got banned.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 11, 2015 ---
    Banned player display name: Slash
    Banned player username: Slashyx99
    Time of ban: 14.04.2015 about 19:25 gmt
    Reason for ban: griefing whole building
    Short description to give context: As I came back from being alt-tabbed for moment, I walked back to elven base and saw orc destoying doors of building and then proceeding to destroy the tree it "housed". I decided to play along as he was playing as stereotypical dumb orc, so having bit of old fashioned fun would have been good, yet then he turned around to grief whole building, for which he got banned.

5. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Banned player display name: lol peko
    Banned player username: peko
    Duration of ban: 1 week
    Time of ban: 16:00 UTC +2
    Reason for ban: Greifing
    Short description to give context: I was playing with Clost, running around as elves underground, when I saw peko greifing the human base. When I froze him and asked why did he do that, he simply said "because he was idiot", even though there were no humans on and weren't 1.5 hours before either. He was then silent, so I banned him.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 24, 2015 ---
    Banned player display name: GOLFB
    Banned player username: GOLFB
    Time of ban: ‎21. ‎april ‏‎21:40 UTC +2
    Reason for ban: Greifing, leaving while frozen
    Short description to give context: Three orcs were greifing the elven base. When I froze them all, I told them not to leave while frozen and questioned them. GOLFB ignored me and left while frozen.

2nd

Banned player display name: Frijole
    Banned player username: frijole
    Time of ban: ‎21. ‎april ‏‎21:40 UTC +2
    Reason for ban: Greifing, leaving while frozen
    Short description to give context: Three orcs were greifing the elven base. When I froze them all, I told them not to leave while frozen and questioned them. Frijole said something, but then left anyways.

6. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Server: One and only
    Banned player display name: Hansyman(Hansy)
    Banned player username: hansyman
    Time of ban: 28.04.2015 about 20:50 GMT
    Reason for ban: swearing at players and admins. Refusing to listen explanation of anything.
    Short description to give context: I joined the game and was exploring the land. As I used an dwarven tunnel that took me to their base I saw hansyman arguing with 3 humans present. There was an issue where the dwarf mistook world roleplay as peace, sandbox and didn't like that humans were destroying his castle after dwarves had waged war on humans.

When trying to explain that it fits into the rules of war. Or atleast the consequences of roleplaying in way it causes an war, he didn't manage to listen and grasp that concept. Upon him then swearing at me for trying to explain things and human players for not being peaceful during war (What???) I decided to freeze him to give him the explanation in very simple and robust ways. Hansyman failed to listen to me even while frozen and showed no remorse for his bad or rather annoying behaviour, fo which he for banned.

7. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

Banned player display name: acelis77
    Banned player username: acelis77
    Time of ban: 29.04.2015 - 21:57 UTC
    Reason for ban: He started a war with the elves (when there were anyone on that race), we won the war (obviously). Some time later I recieved some Collapse Logs, it was only by the third one that I froze him, I was on the other side of the map, then I said that he shouldn't leave, I reach him, start typing, he leaves.

Attached Files:

8. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Banned player display name: Tea-Gentlemen
    Banned player username: Shepherd7
    Duration of ban: Permament (No ban appeals)
    Time of ban: 16:30 UTC +2
    Reason for ban: Being an asshole, insulting an admin, greifing, being annoying
    Short description to give context: I remember Tea-Gentlemen when I first met him... And that was 9-10 months ago. During all these months he has been nothing but a complete douchebag. I remember reporting him when I was still a normal player. Today I saw him and saw that he hasn't changed A SINGLE BIT since I first met him. I gave him multiple warnings, but he literally didn't care and continued to be annoying, but only towards me today. When I gave him a last warning and told him I will ban him for a week, he still insulted me. I changed it to a permament instead without any appeals, since I saw that he hasn't changed at all, he probably never will either.

9. Rspwn

Rspwn Base Burner

Banned Player: Volf-Klays
    Banned Username: Klays
    Duration of Ban: Permanent
    Time of ban: 15:04 GMT
    Reason for ban: Griefing
    Incident: He was caught griefing a recently claimed Human land (claimed by Dwarves as a term) I gave him a warning then caught him griefing again.

Banned Player: Fire WOOP WOOP THATS THE
    Banned Username: HazzyCHanneL
    Duration: Permanent
    Time of ban: 15:04 GMT
    Reason: Griefing and Spamming
    Incident: Caught him griefing with Volf -Klays as I said I warned them both for their first offense, then I caught them both griefing again... HazzyCHanneL proceeded to spam the chat with the Russian language while frozen (:huh?:)

10. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Banned Player: The G Guy with kfc buck
    Banned Username: Dahiel
    Duration of Ban: One month. If he breaks the rules again after that it will be a permanent ban.
    Time of ban: 5/06/2015 19:00 GMT
    Reason for ban: Griefing and swearing.
    Incident: When I joined the server I heard people talking about someone who was griefing. Followed by that there was a Votekick. I asked what happend to the witnesses " @Winterbird @zappnflip " and some more people. They said Dahiel griefed the elves, dwarves and the Undead. They also said he started swearing, these are good players and winterbird is an admin in The Sopranos so he wouldn't lie about that. Dahiel left the game, and I wasn't there when it happend, so all screenshots included are from zappnflip (thanks). http://prntscr.com/7dhv0y As you see here, he entered the Undead base, the elves were allied with the Undead. http://prntscr.com/7dhvgq He started placing stone blocks all around their base, blocking up every path. http://prntscr.com/7dhwg0 After a while he joined again, and I talked to him about it. He confirmed what he did, and called me a fucker.

11. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

Banned player display name: gtr62048
    Banned player username: gtr62048
    Time of ban: 12.06.2015 - 22:46 UTC
    Reason for ban: Griefed our base without a war going on. Kept going while I asked why, then told me he did it because it was fun and entertaining.
    2015-06-12_00004.jpg

12. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Server: Roleplay
    Banned player display name: kasperi01
    Banned player username: kasperi01
    Duration of ban: Perma
    Time of ban: About now
    Reason for ban: Griefing, insult
    Well, he griefed about three huge towers, and when I froze him and asked why he did it, he said "It was just a little grief, so don't kick me :D"... I just don't understand the stupidity of people these days.

13. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Banned player display name: Winterbird
    Banned player username: Winterbird
    Time of ban: 29.06.2015 about 18:35 GMT
    Reason for ban: disrepsecting admins and rules

Upon joining server winterbird had asked me of his last ban by me. Upon trying to explain him that what he had thought on the situation was just silly and uneccesary as well as wrong he chose to argue. Sticking only to one rule to explain his arguments and attitude and as deducted not properly reading the rules, he chose to view my decision as abuse.

14. carlospaul

carlospaul Ballista Bolt Thrower

Rp server
    derpsfordawin
    permanetely banned
    11:57pm 12/5/2015
    Griefing,random war,leaving before being banned while frozen
    So he random warred as dwarf so I kicked him think that that would teach him a lesson,but I was wrong.He came back as an elf and started griefing elven shop so I freezed him saying "now youre banned for an hour" then he left so right there perma ban

15. Markoss

Markoss Bison Rider Official Server Admin

Server : aphelion roleplay
    Banned player display name: Pixvin
    Banned player username: Pixxviin
    Time of ban: 14:20
    Reason for ban: all players have an admin told me to be banned forever
    Short description to give context: why everyone says the admin why wishing banned me forever?

16. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Wrong thread and for the last time, I permabanned you once because you never left people alone, especially me. I kept telling you stop annoying people but you kept going, even after multiple kicks and bans. So I decided to permaban you.
    And now when I saw you online, I banned you again because I got few reports from you. I doubt you will ever be unbanned again, not sure how you got back into the server

17. Markoss

Markoss Bison Rider Official Server Admin

they have forever maybe they have other aur why and fen you your mistakes make amends wilster then do it ) :::(:
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2015 ---
    and why I do not like you because you're angry that's why I do not want that you machts mixed permanently banned

18. de_licious_2

de_licious_2 Catapult Fodder

Server: Aphelion's Roleplay
    Banned player display name: Almighty Helix Fossi
    Banned player username: Almighty_Helix_Fossi
    Duration of ban: 7 days
    Time of ban: 1:20am (UK)
    Reason for ban: Griefing, random warring and being a general asshole.
    Short description to give context: Decided to start wars over and over again randomly, and when I told him to stop it he decided to charge a tax without conferring with other teammates. So, when the humans didn't pay, he griefed, continued to harass for about half an hour and then built a swastika. By this point he'd ben warned twice so I banned him.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 26, 2016 ---
    Banned player display name: <I have no clue it was in legit Russian>
    Banned player username: quantax
    Duration of ban: Permanent
    Time of ban: 4:20am (UK)
    Reason for ban: He doesn't speak a word of English and therefore cannot roleplay. Not only that, he griefs and block/ladder spams and makes me sad by using the :bird: emoji ;_;
    Short description to give context: I built a really nice little boathouse and this Russian pleb just destroyed the interior flooring and then made ladders that didn't even go anywhere. After that he placed wooden blocks going left into the air from a stone building and proceeded to encircle it with ladders. I removed these cause I'm not as retarded as him.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2016 ---
    Banned player display name: TCA Almighty Helix Fossi
    Banned player username: Almighty_Helix_Fossi
    Duration of ban: Permanent.
    Time of ban: 10:34pm (UK)
    Reason for ban: He is the definition of retard.
    Short description to give context: No need, Aphelion already knows.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 12, 2016 ---
    Banned player display name: OXOThuK
    Banned player username: OxOTHuK6
    Duration of ban: Permanent (can appeal, but doubt he will)
    Time of ban: Approx. 6:15pm (UK time)
    Reason for ban: Pretty major base grief on empty dwarf team base, didn't stop immediately and when questioned he spoke in English, but then switched to Russian and claimed "I don't speak good English" in English. After that, he just stopped responding at all so I said I would ban him, but he could appeal.
    Short description to give context: Saw "collapse by OxOThuK6: 148 blocks" in RCON, so tp'ed to him but he was already dead, somehow. Followed him for a bit, and found a dwarven tunnel with broken doors and a fully collapsed tower, as he was promptly drilling even more of the right side. Blah blah blah, froze him, blah blah blah, Russian, blah blah blah, ban.

19. yamin

yamin Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Banned player display name: DarkMaNa
    Banned player username: Fite_me_irl_m8
    Time of ban: Friday, May 20 10:50 pm (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
    Reason for ban: Disrespecting players, Griefing, Was not roleplaying,
    I had been on the server for a while talking to players, as well as watching a few people to see what they were doing, DarkMaNa (I use this name simply because it is shorter), I saw was causing a few issues as well as disrespecting me as an admin, eventually they stopped (for whatever reason i don't know) until Chronomad (username) callled out in OOC griefer to which i teleported to him and saw DarkMaNa destroying orc (Dark was an orc at the time) base.

20. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

Banned player display name: The Sad Numanator
    Banned player username: the1sad1numanator
    Time of ban: Thursday, August 4th, 5:40 pm (Central Time)
    Reason for ban: Waited till I went AFK, then declared war and broke every single door in the human kingdom destroyed 3 towers and 8 small houses
    Short description to give context: I spent a huge amount of time on the server alone, creating massive towers to create cities, and small little houses outside of cities waiting for people to get on to use said houses. I go AFK for about 30 minutes, come back to see my towers in ruins, all of the houses gone. I teleported to The Sad Numanator and gave him a talking to, then he replied with Hahahahahah I broke all of ur doors. I promptly banned him.