1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Torak's Prison Server] Help Please!

Discussion in 'Modding Help' started by Torik, Mar 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Torik

Torik Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

Hey there,
    I have only just started modding and I'm sure I will encounter more problems but I thought that I would post my current ideas that I do not understand how to do:

-How do I remove a default class? (stop people from being knight. or actually all of them.)
    -How do I make a custom class? (warden or prisoner. USING BUILDER MECHANICS)
    -Is it possible to slow down the builder breaking?
    -How to implement unbreakable blocks. (make bedrock but with all the different textures of other blocks in the game.)

Thanks for taking your time to read this,
    Torakpalmer. <3

2. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

- Removing default class depends on game mode and what your spawns are. So post those here.
    - Custom classes are easy-ish to make, copy a class then replace all occurrences of the class' name with your new one. (this includes inside the files)
    - Yes it is possible, iirc there is a speed variable for digging.
    - Making custom blocks should be fairly easy if you don't want them breakable. I just don't remember how to do it :(

3. Torik

Torik Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

Right,
    Thanks.
    Gamemode will probably be based on Challenge and my spawns will probably be locations? Like in the singleplayer save the princess maps.
    Thanks again,
    Torakpalmer