1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Recruitment Moderator Applications

Discussion in 'Groups' started by king-george, Sep 6, 2015.

1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

No he Isn't, but seeing that everyone agree... Welcome in @Vamist

2. _Rainbow_Dash_

_Rainbow_Dash_ Shark Slayer

1.No experience as administrator/Moderator(But I playing KAG since 2011 and I was administrator in some other games)
    2.I paying often and sometimes when there no moderators,griefers destroying server.So I want stop them.Also as I know Sandbox Reborn is popular server and many ppl playing here.So I want try make something epic like Huge Sea Battles,Big Arena,Build something really cool and then show it to other ppl.
    3.Don't think I very unique:rektlord:.I trying to do everything everywhere(for ex. I made Mesa head for Vamist some days ago),have some experience in many things.
    4.UTC +3:00 Minsk Belarus. I playnig almost every day(mostly at evening(around 6pm-9:30pm))
    P.S I just learning English but my knowledge is good enough for talking with ppl and I want to improve my skills in English so then i can work as translator:X3:.

3. ShapeShifterMike

ShapeShifterMike Arsonist

• Previous experience: TC and Kia's servers.
    • Why do you want to be a moderator here: because I really enjoy this mod and would like to see less greifing, killing, spamming, etc. on here.
    • What makes you unique: I already know all the stuffs about this mod (and being a moderator).
    • Where are you positioned: US EAST
    TY even if you turn me down.
    :wink:

4. JaytleBee

JaytleBee Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. [Server] Sandbox Reborn

Uh, isn't the server kinda dead?

5. ShapeShifterMike

ShapeShifterMike Arsonist

NEVEEERRRRRRRRRRR

6. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

7. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Yes, currently it is being hosted by ToughBlade, from what I know he has his own social forum, go join it and I believe you can apply there.