1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog Trench Run Trench Run Steam Release

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

That'd be pretty disingenuous of us considering there's already a launch sale of 10% on top of that :) we'll not be increasing the price.

an_obamanation likes this.
  2. darDar

darDar KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

I bought the game and it seems completely dead right now. http://steamcharts.com/app/262100
    Imo you should have first built a playerbase by putting it on early access. Otherwise a lower price would have helped probably.

Any plans to increase activity?

Lava and WarrFork like this.
  3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Not exactly the right thread for it imo, but that aside:

Yes and no. We're looking at releasing the dedicated server for community hosting/modding, and will do a "last pass" on any big issues, but at the moment we feel that it's pretty clear there's not interest, and that interest isn't likely to come without a serious amount of work and marketing push (read: time and money). I've written more about it over here.