1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Do clan wars still happen?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eluded, May 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

I think playing with more teamwork and co-ordination would make games a lot more fun and competitive.
    Are there any clans around with enough active players to be able to schedule these kinds of matches?

2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

3. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

FIST! and ETID are generally the only two clans competent that do clan wars anymore. You can try some of the newer clans like ABG, SNAC!, etc, but if you're a pro clan they won't put up much of a challenge for ya.

4. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

For aus clans it's MaJoR and Toxic that do cw's

5. Of course clan wars still happen! I think the problem we are having is lack of clans to compete though, even more arduous to find a worthy opponent if you are good. I think what the KAG competitive scene needs are some new branch-off clans with good players (we tend to congregate in one MaJoR all-encompassing clan, which is great but also means the good players keep getting better and the bad players don't improve nearly as much. Even beating plebs to a pulp gets boring, you know?). Sadly with how old the game is and all, chances of that occurring are pretty slim.

Here's hoping a surge of new players make good clans in the future!

6. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Forgot about other regions, ^ for AUS and ETID for america :D

7. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

WE ARE BEST TBH

bunnie likes this.
  8. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

The worst part is that you think you need to be in a clan to have any competitive games. Life would be so much better if everyone non-shitty got together and actually had some semi-competitive fun. Or atleast competent.

9. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

Well I think it would be great to get some kind of regular thing going on with a league format. Maybe Sunday afternoons?
    If you / your clan would like to take part please post here.

10. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

WE NEED TO BRING GATHER BACK

11. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

No you dont gather was shit. Something similar without tickets would be agreeable though. But no ticks past mid bs you dont ALWAYS need a winner for something

bunnie and Psiklaw like this.
  12. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

omg stop complaining

i dont care about tickets but what i mean with gather is a mechanism for experiences players to g a t h e r and organise games. i remember those matches were really good. anyways pubs lately have been cool too, maybe theres some noobs but most times there's some old players in both teams and its (more or less) balanced. u know this as we have played together, i consider you my brother in arms at this point even though u let me die just to save ur ass a lot of times :C

PUNK123 likes this.
  13. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Guys, off topic a bit.

Psiklaw and blackjoker77777 like this.
  14. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

God bless casual US/EU ctf Captains get-togethers am I right? :^)

Psiklaw and PUNK123 like this.