1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

4zK

Discussion in 'Archive' started by 4zK, May 28, 2016.

1. 4zK

4zK Horde Gibber Staff Alumni

Region: Europe.

A short description of why you want to become a tester:
    I want to offer innovative solutions* to shape up the games I like to play, and really just help in general.

Have you ever used IRC?
    I have, although I don't use it very often as of now.

What OS do you use?
    Windows 7.

Find a bug in KAG or TR and give a brief bug report on it or give some constructive feedback on a feature in one of those games.

KAG crashes if the player you're focused on as a spectator gets kicked* from the game.

Any other information you'd like us to know or take into consideration?
    I've done some beta testing and a plenty of modding for a game called Cortex Command, and I'd say that I'm very experienced in finding & fixing bugs.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    Clev, PUNK123 and king-george like this.
  2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

That bug is fixed now.

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

No, or atleast a variation of it still exists. If the player is removed from the server(kicked) then the watcher will crash. The bug could still be in the game if this part of it is.

Video proof:

4zK likes this.
  4. Vamist

You do know, kicking/banning a bot from a world will crash the server no matter what. Any bots spawned in any game, if you try to remove them (the only way to do it is by kicking them or banning them) will crash the server.

If you're watching a player, and they leave, it's fixed. Your camera just goes back it its original spawn position, and then you can move it about again,.

5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

I just wanted to show the example. This has happened multiple times with me watching a player who has been removed from a server. Specifically i called @Galen to administrate a troll on a server and while i was following the guy galen kicked him and it made me desync. If it really comes to it ill record more evidence eventually if that wasnt really evidence.

Edit: what vamist's testing got today:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    4zK and Vamist like this.
  6. Vamist

Punk proved me wrong, It does still happen.