1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(closed) [BoW] - PROCEDURALLY GENERATED DISAPPOINTMENT

Discussion in 'Social/Casual' started by Juaro, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Finally, my day has come

2. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

No, april retard's day is next week

3. Lawrence_Shagsworth

I'll have you know that my birthday is NOT April Retard's day. Speaking of which, bread-related merchandise will be an acceptable tribute

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Happy April Retard's day. Festive greetings from us to you on this generously proportioned and thematically joyous event.

5. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

You can't be trench run first official clan cause FIST!. Just pointin'

6. Hella

I don't know. How long has FIST been the official first official trench run clan?

7. Lawrence_Shagsworth

I think this video is the perfect example of the ideals that BoW members follow:

8. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

rudeboi

9. Lawrence_Shagsworth

I'M SORRY OK?! ;-----;

10. Colargolator

As long as the FIST!

11. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

It appears you have been invaded by another civilization! Are you sure you don't want any help?

12. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Who elected Satan for Supreme Leader? I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

13. Hella

I'm sorry, who? Do you know their job position? You'll probably have to submit a complaint through the usual mediums, or appeal to our Actual Supreme Leader.

14. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

15. Beo

Beo Bison Rider Tester

16. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

this is like, the next level of spam

17. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Next tier of spamlightenment unlocked

18. Colargolator

19. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

~~~

The year is 2015. The once white marble stones of the old ruins of the KAG kingdom are now green of moss and decay. Their former glory forgotten. The last cities of Old not yet abandoned are the declining Blue Servers and Officials. The east provinces of Trench Run, failing to restore the golden era of transhumanity, now lie abandoned by gods and men alike. Devastated by plague and raids, the once prosperous and joyful land of KAG now smell of fire, blood and fear. Wolves are howling on the ashes of ancient cities, and countries aforetime blooming and flowing with wine, honey and happiness were now flooded by mourns and grief. The lion's share of those who avoided death left in search of prosperity, north, to the DOTA empire or south and southeast, under the protection of the minor Indie Princes. But those who stayed, seldom ventured to the Server Cities. They rebuild their old home villages in the vast Forums around them. After long times of hardship a new age of prosperity dawned. And when the sun shone, it shone out the clearer. New Clan Cities were built from the ground up, and soon, all across the land independently, the Council eclipsed the Admins. As richer clans came to more power, the wild nomads and northern sea men were forced to abandon their raids, and turned to trade. The flow of goods flourished, and with it, technology and culture was exchanged. Scholars uncovered the forgotten knowledge of the ancients in the eldest of libraries. They came to reevaluate the Ancient. The richest of families began to give birth to philosophers, artists, architects, studying in the new academies. Soon the art of memes was rediscovered. The dark arts of Spam and Shitpost came to be not frowned upon, but seen with increasing interest. And it didn't take long. Many people realized, that they are truly witnessing the dawn of an era. An era defined by spam. Or, as many came to later name it, the Spamlightenment.

~~~

20. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

I like the post above