1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. yamin

yamin Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1 for Gofio

2. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

1+ for Mldrm. Seems like an extremely experienced player and I see him around a lot

3. de_licious_2

de_licious_2 Catapult Fodder

+1 for Gofio
    +1 for Mldrm

4. yamin

yamin Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1 for Mldrm

5. BearKnight

BearKnight Shark Slayer
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

timezone: GMT+10

i would like to be a moderator because usually when i play on the roleplay server, i'm the only one. okay so that isn't that big of a deal haha, but what i'm getting at is, if someone does join, and i'm the only one on the server, i want to be able to help them learn how to get the most fun out of Aphelion's Roleplay game mode (if they're a new player), and to be able to make sure they don't go around destroying everything that others from different timezone's have achieved while no one has the ability to make sure that doesn't happen (A.k.a, griefing when no-ones around rather than contributing to the current world, or asking to move onto the next one)
    i also enjoy the people i've met and the places i've seen (and built) on the server, and want to help preserve all of the precious adventures players can have. more or less i want to promote a happy and fun place for old and new players.

i have started playing again quite a bit recently, and will most likely continue doing so (unless i move houses, then i'd take a break. unsure if that's happening soon or not, or not at all)

thank you for reading my application, let me know when you have made a decision.

6. cederjack

cederjack Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hey, my RLN name is Jayson, But you can call me Cederjack, senpai Ceder, or just make up a good nick name, I dont really mind. I am 17, I live in North America, my timezone is ET (Eastern Time).

I have been playing video games since 2002, when the first game I ever was Return to Castle Wolfenstein, which at its time was a great game. I own 143 games on my own steam account.

KAG is a game I have loved since it first came out, when we were not even able to mod it (OH THE HUMANITY). I have played Aphelion's Roleplay from when it first came out, but stoped playing KAG as new games came out.

Now I am back, I have been spending a considerable amount of time on this server, which for the most part, has pretty good admins. Athough I havent seen a falt in the admins at all, I have seen that around the time I get home from school, admins usally are not on. I would like to become admin to cover that 3-5 hour period. I dont have any excpereance moderating KAG servers, but I have a decent amount moderating / administating minecraft servers, even to go as far as co-owning one. I also have moderated a Garry's mod server.

Alas, I am human to, so I sadly can not spend all my time on the server, and I have friends that might want me to play another game with them.

Thank you for reading my application, and continue to host awesome servers Aphelion!

-Sincerely, Cederjack

7. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

+1, seems like a very nice guy, and has quite the number of hours on KAG. Good luck!

8. madmurderer

madmurderer Catapult Fodder

Username in KAG: Nastyslay
    In the server however my main username revolves around the names Stannis, and Arcanis.
    Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

I have about 300 hours into the server, I am a sponsor of the server, and have only gotten banned once(in my first month, and never again since). Whenever on the server, I try to invoke RP, and play by the scenarios that are given to me at the moment; however, there are too many times that people don't follow by these set rules and oftenly do things such as griefing and such. In most cases the most I can do is start a vote to kick them but if the team is made of griefers there is nothing I can really do. If I was a moderator I feel that I could enforce these rules in a better fashion and make things run more smoothly than they usually would. I would be available for most of the day since it is now summer and I don't have much to do. Thanks for considering this application.

9. de_licious_2

I'm gonna say +1 for Dinoman1216, despite the fact he is young, I've spent quite a lot of time with him on the server and he seems quite serious about roleplay. He is sensible on the most part and respects the rules.
    I think he deserves at least a trial as an admin, despite his slightly grammar-broken (lol) application.

10. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

Can I give it like, a -1/2? I cant give a full -1, due to the fact that he is nice on the server, but the application is so lazily written that I cant stand behind somebody that does not care much about it.

11. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Honestly I would give this a full -1...

If Dino thinks that Aphelion wouldn't consider someone so young for moderator position, that means he should put in more effort, not less.

12. kovren

kovren Catapult Fodder

+1 to Cederjack, overall good guy and serious about roleplay.

13. de_licious_2

+1 for madmurderer

14. kovren

kovren Catapult Fodder

• Why you want to be a moderator: I have seen a lot of people griefing and generally being jerks on the game, and there are no admins there to stop it. I wish admins were there more often, and I think I would be a standout admin. You yourself sent me a list of admins, and only 5-6 are active. It would be great to have some authority in the game, and to be able to tell people to chill and to be taken seriously. I also have a bit of experience, including owning a pretty popular MineCraft server (about 5-10 people daily) and moderating a Garry's Mod TTT server. I think I can bring a lot to the table and would be an admin who could help players consistantly. I have a lot of hours in this server, but I do not know how to track it exactly. Over the years of gameplay on this server, I can say this is my favorite.
    • Your timezone: CST, or US Central
    • Your age: 16
    Also, my IGN is burger1018

15. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

+1, On just as much as I am, and is a real stand up guy and a great Role Player.

16. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Greetings.....i want to contribute to this wonderful roleplay community.....i love this server so much as the game itself.....so i had this idea to contribute to this amazing community and become a moderator and my time zone is Asia Jordan Amman

17. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Hello, thank you for yoru application.
    But try to expand it a little bit. Tell more about yourself, why you would be a good admin and if you have any experience administrating, ..

18. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Oh well aphelion already contacted me on steam and accepted me so i already became an admin
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 24, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 24, 2017 ---
    So.....i already told him about me being an admin in a modded server called Tinysandbox and my age being 16 in the steam chat with him on steam