1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Castle concepts

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by Haste, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

I have here a picture of a castle i built a long time ago in kag classic. I think at the time i was trying to get all of the building concepts i knew at the time into one castle.

I hope a few people can take some concepts from this picture, since there arent many players on classic anymore and i would imagine the building technique has degraded over time.
    [​IMG] https://www.dropbox.com/s/febaunhopcy0dfw/screen-14-09-02-01-36-53.png?dl=0
    [​IMG]

2. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

It's weird one. When i'll be back from school i'll upload there basic tower scheme of base.

3. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

Youre not really meant to build the castle as i built it, just the techniques/and functions of the tower. Too many to list, i just put all the concepts into a single tower to show off its possible to make use of them all at once :)

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

nice trees

Lava likes this.
  5. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

I mean it is passive one in the only active classic ctf there aren't that passive constructions. There should be some traps but I give :thumbs_up: because of the flank by tunnel.

6. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

You looked past what i said for a second time. I said take these CONCEPTS - and use them in your buildings. Not "build this castle just like this."