1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Give coins for effort

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by king-george, Jun 19, 2016.

?

Yay or nay?

1. Yay!

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Nay!

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Maybay?

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

One of the biggest cons in this game is that you have to use a pretty long time to get coins. So instead of only giving coins to the winner, why not giving a minimum of 1 coin for effort to the losers? Maybe make it so that those with higher score gain more coin?

Magmus, stabborazz and EhRa like this.
  2. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

This is a very good idea. If there are a bunch of people that are really good at the game than all the other players won't get any coins. There should be a minimum prize of 1 coin for the losers.

3. Elfhero

Elfhero Horde Gibber

In tdm?

4. I clicked on the maybay option because I thought it was such a good idea I want it to be my bae.

5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

It's a suggestion for Trench Run not KAG, or did you mean "skirmish"?

6. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

imo then you can just be AFK and still farm coins. imho the +1 coin for the 2nd place is good, but not more then this

7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

But you would still have to enter each skirmish mode to get said coins to farm, so it's a bit harder than a simple afk farm.

Magmus and king-george like this.
  8. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

1-3

first place gets 3 coins, second gets 2, third gets 1, and fourth place gets a participation trophy. Is anyone still playing this though? 80% of the time us tr is down and 90% of the time i try to play no one is there.

9. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

3-2-1 too OP, makes playing run for money useless, and buffing run too will lead in even less players imho as there won't be even farmers
    2-1 is good, not so much effort on moneymaking, but rewards for playing not AFKing

Mods: 101i, Mazey