1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Overwatch

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Fate, May 26, 2016.

?

Overwatch main?

1. Genji

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. McCree

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Pharah

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. Reaper

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. Soldier: 76

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  6. Tracer

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. Bastion

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  8. Hanzo

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Junkrat

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mei

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  11. Torbjörn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Widowmaker

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  13. D.Va

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  14. Reinhardt

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  15. Roadhog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Winston

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Zarya

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  18. Lúcio

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  19. Mercy

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  20. Symmetra

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. Zenyatta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Nah, I asked if he recognized my name, and he said no. I think maybe his name was Potato Bird, with a space.
    -=-=-=-=-

My first comp game was decided by a sudden death, where we had to defend the first point of Watchpoint: Gibraltar. I've literally never seen a team fail to reach the first checkpoint. We lost the second match too, because nobody in our group played a good counter to Genji, who kept team-wiping us.

I was ready to seppuku myself by the 3rd match, when we were about to lose 0-3 in KOTH Ilios. The third round, we were struggling to even reach the point. Yet we managed to force overtime (0%-99%) for a good 5 minutes, sending in man after man to reset the timer while others spawned. Somehow, we stalled enough time to form a good push, and took the point. At that moment the tides of fate began to turn, and we just could not stop winning. The other team never claimed more than 20% after that. We ended up reverse sweeping with a 3-2 comeback.

This is the story of how a video game didn't make me kill myself. Also add me ParaLogia#11189.

2. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Man you shoulda yelled at him to change his name, there can only be one true potatobird

And that reverse sweep sounds incredibly badass, I'd have had a heart attack

Potatobird#1330
    be jealous of my rad 4 digit number

PUNK123 likes this.
  3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Too many issues with competitive right now to bother. Loading bug + 'Leave + Rejoin = Lost' is enough on it's own to drive a man insane.

Vamist likes this.
  4. competitive is cool if you're not worried too much about rank

I just like the fact that you're guaranteed a decently competent team that also wants to win as opposed to "5 genji it's just a game lol chill xD"

BlueLuigi likes this.
  5. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Pretty soon ANA will join the team :heart:

6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Yeah, she looks like a lot of fun. Pretty glad the first new hero is a support, because the only healer I really enjoy right now is Zenyatta

Mods: BlueLuigi