1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Classic KAG] Open Region Tourney - Entries closed (subs being taken)

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, May 12, 2016.

?

F slash glitch/technique

1. Allow it in the tourney.

2. Get that shit out of here (not allowed)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A'rightt

2. Mfw I haven't noticed this yet. I can be a Sub for any team if a player is missing. Archer/Knight
    US

3. BearKnight

BearKnight Shark Slayer
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

i'll make this easier, just tell me when it's happening. the organization is bird-shit because no one seems to check their messages much within the week

4. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

This is the usual problem with events in general.

There's an easy way to solve this.

Just pick a day everyone is available on (usually the weekend) and hold the event then.

Disqualify those who don't show up.

Better yet, make it a weekly event, so people don't flake out or bitch that they are not free.

You need to have a server up 24/7 kaizo, with clear description in server name about the event, and you should always have 1 or 2 bots spawned on the map so that the server is never empty.

BearKnight and icemusher like this.
  5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Yeah, sadly it's hard to organise such a large timezone, I think I'll just pick a couple people at random and give the prizes out. It is simply too difficult for me to try and get everyone reading PM's and thread updates. Expect an update Friday/Weekend my time for the "Winners".

In the future, mayhaps it'd be easier to organise a single day even, like Red Vs Blue, where by people sign up and turn up on the day to battle it out for the title, or something. Who knows, maybe classic is better off left on the shelf.

Cheers to all those that showed interest and shame on you for those that didn't read PM's/reply! (just kidding, I'm not cut or anything).
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 13, 2016 ---
    And the winners are:

1St - SlayerSean
    2nd - PussyDestroyer
    3rd - Dogdog602

Msg me via PM here and add me on steam if you haven't and we can talk prizes. I'll choose a new winner if you don't PM me on the forums/Add me on steam in the next 2 days. I'll lock the thread and move it to past contests at this time too.

cheers!

6. interesting...

7. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Alright, winners are sorted. Cheers yo!

Joiken, icemusher and PUNK123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.