1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Unique Class Mod

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Pirate-Rob, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

I frankly think he's not lying kidding.
    Have a look over here.
    it looks like that rosanna account actually does exist, the account was created almost a week after he created his own account.
    Code:
    "registered": "2012-02-03 19:42:45"

The fact that both of these two accounts share the same server IPv4 Address, means that either he's right about his sister and they're basically sharing PC/Network or that he's having an alt. It wouldn't make sense to consider him creating another account a week after his original one, but you should consider all the options.
    PS: I really do like the idea you came with Rob, good luck in realizing it. :)

rosanna2000 and ferdo like this.
  2. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Thanks Joker!

Yeah, I've been searching my logs, and apparently I've seen rosanna a few times, even on my own servers. Apparently I just have bad memory. However I did find that Kasper has used the account before. I'm gonna go ahead I put the class on the todo list. Sorry Kasper/Rosanna.

Edit: Rip, I barely remember this:
    [​IMG]

3. Kasper123

Kasper123 Base Burner

I wanna start by thanking joker, a lot.
    Rob, I have only used Rosanna to play aphelion when I was banned at least I only remember that case.
    I don't see anything that looks alike with those two classes other than its both dark/stealth theme and the invisibility.
    About the one hit, it was never meant to one hit vamist off course (forgot to mention) and it's only behind, so it's hit and run type of class. The half hearth makes him die to anything, which is good downside.

If you think it's too alike, I'm willing to sacrifice my invisible ability, I'll think just use the health regeneration.

I wanna say also, I just thought it would be fun if we would share classes, I wasn't trying to get extra class, I'm not that nasty, so only allow my sister to access it if you think I'm lying.

an_obamanation likes this.
  4. Pirate-Rob

Almost done twister:
    [​IMG]
    The twisting animation didn't come out quite how I wanted it to, but yeah.

5. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

looks like she's marshalling an airplane when she's mid air

6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

You'll get no help from me, Henry :rekt:

Looks pretty incredible, great job!

7. Pirate-Rob

Twister is done~ I'm gonna work on ranger next, but due to playing another game and adding grapple knight, I dunno if I'll get it done today.

8. ferdo

ferdo Horde Gibber

Yay !
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

9. Kasper123

Kasper123 Base Burner

Rob, can i keep the invisibility and kill fueled health regen if i got those downsides:
    -40 sec respawn time
    -4 hearths
    -not being able to slash while invisible
    -Cannot use bombs or kegs.

It would be nice to keep the 20% speed boost, i personaly dont think its too op.

Anyways, can you at least tell me what you plan to do before you actualy make this class.
    Dont wanna be annyoing, just dont want class i dont like.

10. ferdo

ferdo Horde Gibber

new classes should be the same balance as the basic, or not ?

11. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

When will it be possible to test the classes?

12. Pirate-Rob

See, I'd be fine with 5 hearts, slashing while invisible and using bombs. The biggest issue is health regen and speed boost. I didn't used to think it, but after playing around with fast classes, speed is actually incredibly strong. Health regen as well is quite strong, what's the point of a long respawn if you just keep healing? Also, when it comes to making classes, I'm not going to say how I plan to make a class as it could come out differently. For example twister was meant to have a slash that moved him a little, but it turned into a dash which hurts enemies. I'll try to make the class how you want it, but I can't guarantee it'll be exactly how you want.

Yes, new classes must be of equal or less power to the standard 3 classes.

Assuming I get enough classes done this week, I'll be asking vamist to host a server this weekend so that everyone can come play their classes. I have tested twice on a public server already for <1 hour, so you might get lucky and see that online this week.

jimmyzoudcba, Vamist and EhRa like this.
  13. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

Pirate rob, i want to be a spriter and need practice. Right now I'm helping with another mod, but it's been a bit inactive (i invited you to the spriting conversation)..
    Can you give me something to sprite and if you like it, i can become a spriter for this mod?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2016 ---
    I think it looks better / cleaner when you separate the modded classes from the normal ones.
    Untitled-1.png

BarsukEughen555 likes this.
  14. Pirate-Rob

Yeah sure, feel free to attempt any of the classes lower on the to-do list, so we don't accidently work on the same thing. My try doing Kiaran's ninja? Using archer as a base sprite might be a good idea.

Yeah, the menu looks a lot better. I'm not sure how you managed to code that so quickly O.o I would have thought making a separate menu would be quite tough considering how the menu is made in the first place.

15. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

• Class name: Water God
    • Class icon description: Water arrow
    • Your Exact In-game Name: Blue_Tiger
    • Description: 3HP, cannot be stunned by water, an archer that shoots water arrows by default, and can use water bombs with spacebar. Right click makes a jetpack of water instead of a grapple (if you can be arsed, anyone immediately below gets stunned by the water).
    • Exact in-game name of others who can use the class: The-Cub

jimmyzoudcba and Pirate-Rob like this.
  16. Pirate-Rob

I should have realised someone was gonna make a class like this.

17. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Rob the saviour of the modded ctf scene. Here's my idea for my modded class:

• Class name: Bunny the Bastard
    • Class icon description: Easter egg
    • Your Exact In-game Name: PUNK123
    • Description: 3hp, has eggs as a droppable projectile. Drop with lmb, set off with rmb. Eggs do about 2 hearts dmg and you get 10-15 at tent.

Also this isnt a theft of the engineer from trenchrun but more of an inspiration from a class in gang garrison.

18. Pirate-Rob

\o/

Class looks fun, finding random easter eggs which explode sounds hilarious. I'll probably just make the class wear a bunny suit, so it's genderless. I think the eggs will have to do a little less damage, as you could put down quite a lot and wipe out whole armies. Maybe only 1 damage.

Magmus and PUNK123 like this.
  19. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

• Class name: Hitler
    • Class icon description: A swastika
    • Your Exact In-game Name: Bunnie
    • Description: The class looks like Hitler (You can only have Hitler head while you play it). You can shoot Swastikas like arrows. On left click you can shoot Gas Swastikas every 7 seconds (u get 20 at tent). When you shoot it, a 4x4 field of gas appears there where the swastika landed for 5 seconds. It damages 0,25 heart every seconds while you're inside and slows you by 25% for 10 seconds when you get inside. On right click you can shoot Anti-Jew Swastikas (can shoot every 8 seconds, you get 15 at tent). One hit of the Swastika takes randomly 15-30 coins and gives you 50% of what you stole from the target. When you hit someone with Anti-Jew Swastika, it shows a cloud of text above you (like a bot's "heeeelp!") but it doesn't say it in chat. Text is: "Your shekels are mine, pathetic jew!". On spacebar you can change into a bush (Not the Bush that did 9/11) that takes 10 coins away every 5 seconds when you get in the bush, and gives you 50% of that. It takes 5 seconds to change into bush, but you can re-change into Hitler instantly. You also change back if someone attacks you. When someone gets into the bush, after 5 seconds it says "Bush did 9/11" in a cloud of text so they can run away. Poor jews. On V button it shouts one of 5 random taunts, including: "Sieg heil!" "Heil Hitler!" "Run while you can, jews!" "Go back to Israel!" "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles". Cooldown is 10 seconds. You have 50% to instakill any Water Gods near you (6x6 field) when you use a taunt. Give me any health u want, but pls not less than 2.
    • Other people that can use the class: chickenleg2, WalkingTooth, Greyveyard/GreyHCK, Colargolator, Psiklaw, Koi_, VaderCraftGamer, Epicman635, mustachio12

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Blue_Tiger likes this.
  20. Pirate-Rob

:thumbs_up:
    A bit complicated, somethings might get cut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.