1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Unique Class Mod

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Pirate-Rob, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

:thumbs_up:

2. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

I mean if Rob leaves in the function of people changing their clan tag to use classes or if he adds you name to people who can use it I'm happy if you use the Beserker class too ;)

If you want to tweak the idea though feel free to post suggestions and if rob doesn't disagree more power to you.

Although I think my current class parameters seem perfect already as it is haha. Plus the name beserker kind of hints at the manga/anine of the same name too ::P:

3. ferdo

ferdo Horde Gibber

Blowjob Will be added to the server ?

Can i change the Ranger.pgn and send it here ?

I think I'll never get to add a slash :QQ:

Edit : Edit²
    I send it here : (color changed, and Daggers added, Animation Daggers just a little changed )

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  4. Kasper123

Kasper123 Base Burner

Im the only one not being able to play on test server due to respawning?

5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I've told Pirate-Rob to edit your class a little so u couldn't respawn because you're a liar and a faggot and still didn't say sorry, I'll tell him to fix it when you will say sorry.

6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

:^?

7. Pirate-Rob

Blowjob won't be added, I find majority of the heads in BJ look like ms paint doodles or worse.

Who knows?

8. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

:^)

9. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

If mine is too complicated then contact me through this reply.

Pirate-Rob likes this.
  10. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

[​IMG]
    just finished the first line of sprites for the gargoyle, don't like how 2 sprites turned out but I have no will to fix them, all i know is that after i am done with this class, i'm not gonna sprite a full body ever again
    #notworthit

(please don't use the sprites without asking, thanks)

11. Epicman635

Epicman635 Builder Stabber

Is it just me or is the testing server not on the list?

12. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

it's not allways up

13. Kasper123

Kasper123 Base Burner

Wtf wormy!
    I think it's some sort of joke I don't understand, but if not, what have I done to you really?

14. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

#triggerd

mustachio12 likes this.
  15. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

Alright, after some time and seeing other DS-inspired classes I think I finally decided a class I'd like to play. I'll try to be as specific as posible while keeping it simple enough.

• Class name: Pyromancer
    • Class icon description: A hand with a small flame.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
    • Your Exact In-game Name: Frikman
    • Description:
      -3 HP
      -For left mouse button: His normal attacks work like the Knight stabs/jabs. On hold, the pyromancer charges his Fireball spell (the animation has to be the pyromancer extending his hand with a small flame on it), and when fully charged he hurls said fireball on release. The fireball shouldn't trave too far, and it needs to be affected by gravity. On impact with anything it explodes into flames, setting wood stuff and players on fire (explosion range shouldn't be too big, nor small either).
      -For right mouse button: The pyromancer does a short roll (it can't be canceled, once you start rolling you'll end that roll). While rolling, he's invincible, but it requires some stamina. Stamina regenerates over time. A small bar should appear over the player's HUD to indicate how much stamina he has left.
    I think I can try to help with the sprite, though I suck at making swords and such.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    ferdo and SirDangalang like this.
  16. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

I think it's an issue related to switching class, I was having a similar problem, after a couple of re-logs it fixed, then when i switched to archer I became invisible and was again unable to spawn, though when i tried it just now it seemed to work. Not sure if it was fixed or not, or the server was just acting a bit funny earlier on.
    P.S It says Vamsit in the description *shroooogs*

17. toughguy1380

toughguy1380 Base Burner

I want a hammer time class.
    -He has 5hp but each time he breaks 1-2 stone blocks he runs slightly faster
    -Yes, he can break through concrete.
    -He has slightly increased damage and more knock back
    -No shield
    -When he falls the delay for him to get back up is a bit slower
    -His class icon is a hammer
    As usual, not asking for to much

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  18. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

IDK But I just wanted to talk to Rob
    1. I'm cutting out GLINT usage for Grabber, just because I cringe at the pics and hookspam (Maybe I'll give you a list of who can use it Rob <3)
    2. Thanks to all of ya who had fun/trolls/rants with Grabber ::P: #feelsgoodman ; getting mentioned and making my clan famous and to have like 20+ extra members lol
    3. Even though I was off dealing with Starsector (my mod there was broken), so I never got to use it XD
    4. Have fun making more simple classes :smug:
    5. Also, did no one come up with anything related to shiprekt yet? I'll get MegaLOLdon to come and make one mabe :r_flex:
    6. For the 3rd time keep up the good work and good luck!

19. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

[​IMG]
    Pyromancer sprite c:

20. Pirate-Rob

I like how you want the pyromaniac to be wearing incredibly flammable animal skin.

You forgot to give me a class name and your in-game name.

No problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.