1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Unique Class Mod

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Pirate-Rob, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

Sounds too OP, but if it is made can you add my name???

2. Feel free to change it as you feel like. Glad you like the idea, I'm really hyped about it. Also can you put the description of the class simply "Hail Contrary" ? That'd be an awesome Easter egg. (also something saying BoW sucks somewhere... Another old clan joke)

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  3. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

gib acess to this class

4. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

well i would have asked for a TR-8R class, but seeing how the spriting for the helmet was impossible i changed my mind.

yes someone has asked for a class that could use logs to make javelins/spears. (haven't checked so not 100% sure, bu 75% sure)

I definitly like the idea, i used to main the class in that game that definitely doesn't exist, but i think the breaking blocks ability is a bit too much as it would allow to enter in a team's flag room, steal the flag and then break out, which sounds op.

if it's made can i have access? :3

i had to edit this post way too many times -_-'

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    king-george and mustachio12 like this.
  5. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

cool idea (ignoring fact this is exactly like tf2 spy) maybe i can have acces?

king-george likes this.
  6. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

I thought about the whole max/less hp deal and it just sounded like s bad gimmick to me. It works on DS, but it's not something I'd like to see on a game like KAG.

They're all shamanistic and stuff. Maybe a special perk of the class could be not catching fire? it isn't something hard to do but I don't know how balanced that could be.

7. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

if anyone actually read them and gave some feedback like you did i'd put more thought process into it, but that's not the case.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 25, 2016 ---
    In the game you can spec both into intelligence and faith, you can't be expecting logic.
    (try to get that one i dare ya)

8. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Haven't you already requested a class?

9. Sylw

Sylw Drill Rusher

Are you planing on adding more stuff like items or vehicles? I made some sprites I have never used.

10. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

@king-george you can only have requested 1 your own unique class but maintain acess up to all classes ingame, as its not considered your OWN class
    @Sylw i've asked pirate-rob for a tank t-34, mbh he'll implement it in sometime X:

11. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

i think it would be weird if there were unique classes+random items/vehicles that have nothing to do with the rest, but i dunno.

12. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

Don't mind if I do... no seriously, could I get permission to your class, king-george? I will give you access to mine, no worries, it's on page 15 of this thread, just in case you'd like to check if I added you to my class, my in-game name is VaderCraftGamer so yea, hopefully yours is king-george.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  13. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Will give access to my class to any person that will give me access to their class!!!! I want every class, my class is Hitler class.

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  14. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

too bad nobody wants to play as a nazi

(jk i might add you depends on what rob changed/removed from your initial idea)

15. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

You have got a deal, my friend or nazi general. You add me I add you. I always wanted that hot moustache Hitler had.
    P.S. Page 15 is my post if you want to check if I added you to my class. Beware I'm not trying to advertise my class.

16. ferdo

ferdo Horde Gibber

I have an idea for the Ranger is always the way I wanted, but it is not still so OP :

- 3 HP (I really need these 3HP, for not being oneshoot by slash of Knights) ( upgrad )

- Bow fix :
    - can only use the basic archer shoots, without the special. (bye supersonic arrows) ( downgrad )
    - Daggers fix :
    - add an aim angle with a slash (or a jab if you dont know how add a slash) not high dmg. ( the slash can make just one heart )
    I did not wanted a sniper when I had the idea of this class, I wanted more as a quick warrior with a bow, as a more powerful archer with daggers.

Edit: did you saw my previous post where i send a new skin for the ranger ?

17. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Access granted, friend

18. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

yes but i thought it would be cool if i could have it its fine if not i was jsut asking ::P:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 25, 2016 ---
    i
    will accept the offer

19. Epicman635

Epicman635 Builder Stabber

I have the Pikeman class and I will accept the offer

Also king George I wouldn't mind if I could also use that class :)

20. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Access granted, please give me access to your classes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.