1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Unique Class Mod

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Pirate-Rob, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnuwWulfie

SnuwWulfie Shipwright

I feel like my class won't ever be finished xD it was at 30 and moved down a couple today :c

joshua12131415 and platy1knight like this.
  2. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

22:QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::oops::oops::oops:::(:::(:::(:

platy1knight likes this.
  3. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Guys stop moaning about where your class is, you do know it's a free service, Its for fun. Yes it will take some time, How would you feel if you had to do this, without getting rewarded :^?

4. SnuwWulfie

SnuwWulfie Shipwright

I understand your statement of it propably not being pleasant to rob and therefor I appologise to rob o3o
    I just hope I don't have to wait for over a month xD So I had been wanting to ask how long it would take to complete my class? Like it doesn't have to be an exact number just something like 30-35 days
    And maybe add that to the list? like I understand sometimes you just don't want a day or something happens that's why it shouldn't be exact :p and you could even change it a bit if necessary, but I just feel like allot of people would feel better if they'd have a decent idea of how long to wait for there class? Sorry if this is too much to ask you don't have to do this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 28, 2016 ---
    When my class arives I'll strive to become as powerfull as a god o3o

Pirate-Rob and atlz90 like this.
  5. Vamist

If your as powerfull as a god

Rob is gunna bringdown the Molten nurf hammer.

platy1knight likes this.
  6. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

says the guy who already has his class 78787878

(it's sarcasm btw in case you didn't realise)

7. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I can't remember if I wrote it here or sent it to someone, but I'll reiterate: This is a long term project, the fact that I got like 9 classes done in the first week doesn't mean it'll always be like that, there'll be some weeks where I make only 1 class, or maybe even none. So being 20 down means it could take 2-3 months minimum before I get to you.

8. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

sorry we didnt mean to un-motivate pirate rob :(

platy1knight likes this.
  9. SnuwWulfie

SnuwWulfie Shipwright

2-3 months rip

10. Sylw

Sylw Drill Rusher

I have just noticed the assassin class for maxsc is very similar to rosanna's shadow class! :huh?:

11. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

If 20 down takes 2-3 months , i'm 32 down then it might take 4 months?:QQ::QQ::QQ:
    Then we must motivate the crap outta ya , so i don't mind pulling me deeper into the list .::):
    Ps: don't take the last sentence seriously , I do mind:rektlord:

12. DaRk78053

DaRk78053 Catapult Fodder

i wanna say that testing server have 2 much slots and it lugs pls make fewer slots

13. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

It's not demotivation, it's more that if I tried making all 40 classes at once I'd go crazy.

PUNK123, jimmyzoudcba, Magmus and 3 others like this.
  14. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

crazy rob is best rob::P:

15. DaRk78053

but 100 slots
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 28, 2016 ---
    how can i help with runner

joshua12131415 likes this.
  16. Vamist

The slot max does not matter

The highest its ever been is 50-60 something on bunnies server. Which was a normal CTF (not modded)

People prefer normal CTF then a modded CTF the chance's of it going above 30 will be like a huge kag update. They rarley happen.

17. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

goddess > god

But I would really like this clan tag thing fixed. It's kinda dumb cus everyone plays grabber if they don't have their own class. I wouldn't mind so much if it was the swapper or the twister, but the grabber is the most cancerous class except for my own.

[​IMG]

atlz90, Magmus and platy1knight like this.
  18. DaRk78053

but how can i help with classes
    i can do pixel art
    :spam::smug:

19. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

I just realised something, y'know we were complaining about pumpkin class having 120 coins worth of shit at the start and having 1.5 hearts as a nerf yeah?
    Well when you think about we have 2 classes that are worse...
    I mean, there's a class that starts with 300 coins worth of stuff, with the ability to fly & no health nerf. The only disadvantage ofc is that the class can not use normal arrows
    And recently someone else suggested a class with 450 coins worth of stuff, the ability to fly, a health buff, and the only di- oh wait... fire arrows are more or less normal arrows with a buff.
    c'mon, when you put it that way, it really seems op ;-;.
    (I refer to the water & fire deities...)

20. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

I've always wanted a healer/priest type class like in the game Fat Princess.

• Class name: Priestess
    • Class icon description: Red Cross
    • Weapon: Staff that heals or drains hp like a beam (if possible white beam to heal and red beam to drain)
    • Your Exact In-game Name: FoxyLady
    • Description: 1.Hold Left click- Heal , 2.Hold Right click- Drain enemy hp and at the same time heal me at the same rate, 3. Spacebar- Fully heals all allies but has a cooldown rate of 4 minutes and resets upon death. The healing and draining rate of her left and right click can be the same as when you heal in a bed. Three hearts for her HP. Overhealing a fully healed character for 10 seconds gives them an aura around them that will let them absorb 1 hit from any projectile,jab,slash,or explosive.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    SnuwWulfie and blackjoker77777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.