1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Unique Class Mod

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Pirate-Rob, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

No way i just asked rob if this was possible, i'll send you the post when i get back home

2. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

*checks is on last page*
    Okay. so Mr_KoT is definitely real, and I've definitely seen him playing on pirate-rob's server, though whether he is DaRk's friend idk.
    -just puttin' it out there.

3. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

he must apply on his own, m8
    and pls speak proper english

Magmus, platy1knight and Vamist like this.
  4. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

this is what i sent to rob a few hours ago,
    i couldn't come witht this stuff up even if i tried:
    • Class name: Necromancer
    • Class icon description: dunno
    • Your Exact In-game Name: Cesar0
    • Description:3/4HP, hovering over a corpse with the mouse and pressing left click makes it explode with the same effects of a bomb,by pressing right click the necromancer lifts up his staff and then stucks it firmly on the ground making any corpse in a 16 block wide radius become an ally zombie (if possible skeleton from dead archers, zombie knight from dead knights, and normal zombie from dead builder).crouching and holding right click on the corpse of an ally who hasn't respawned yet will bring said ally back to life but with lower movement speed.
    coincidence? i think not.

5. DaRk78053

DaRk78053 Catapult Fodder

yes i am rus
    :rollseyes:

6. qua2ar

qua2ar Shipwright

it is coincidence because i wasn't aware of you, sending a request of being a necro to rob.
    I am sorry, I guess i will just make another class......

7. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Not that surprising, it's not particularly original. Pretty sure there's already a mod with a necromancer class that does pretty much exactly that.

Also his is the necrodancer, yours is a necromancer. Obviously very different things.

8. DaRk78053

DaRk78053 Catapult Fodder

you are right its necromancer from solo save the princes
    :yes:

9. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

you don't have to worry dude, i just thought it was funny we had the same idea, let's see what rob has to say about it, he doesn't want dupicate classes but ours are pretty different so he might make both, that would also mean less coding for him.
    in the case he says we must have just one then i'll let you have yours, i can come up with way more ideas :wink:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2016 ---
    As someone who has spent half of his total KAG playtime (500hours) on rob's servers i can tell you that even rob had a necromancer in his "more classes" server.

and yes, having 2 random guys who don't know eachother have the same idea with almost the same abilities on the same day is suprising, don't act so edgy::P:

10. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

considering there is literally a necromancer a) in the game and b) playable on multiple mods it really is not

an_obamanation and Magmus like this.
  11. qua2ar

qua2ar Shipwright

Really? Thats really kind of you. But even if he says that there can only be one, I could just change my class to also fit your ideas. How does that sound to you?

12. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

that sounds great! maybe have either the explosive corpses ability or the ressurect an ally before respawn? the rest is basically the same

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  13. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Well, qua2ar get's priority as he posted in the thread first, regardless of whether cesar pm'd it to me.

:thumbs_up:
    I think you might have right and left mouse confused.

SirDangalang likes this.
  14. qua2ar

qua2ar Shipwright

ok i changed the class now a bit by adding a new ability.
    i also changed the mouse button controlls for the orb and the reanimation :wink:

15. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

I've seen a lot of people talking about "More Classes", where is said mod? I've never seen it hosted

16. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

it was stopped from hosting today, blame @Vamist
    it was running for ~10 days w/ the name of Testing server and modname Snowjob

17. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

@BarsukEughen555 I'm talking about a mod called literally More Classes, not this one. I believe it was also done by @Pirate-Rob (as said by Cesar), but it's not on the resources forum.

18. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

As far as I recall, "MoreClasses" was a mod created by @bunnie.
    That mod consisted of 7 new classes, the ones stated below:
    -Assassin
    -Berserker
    -Bunny
    -Collector
    -Crossbowman
    -Musketman
    -Ninja
    If bunnie is OK with it, I can send you the mod, just be sure to ask for his permission before.
    @Edit: here's the "ThanksTo" file, to be sure to credit everyone that contributed in making that mod.
    Thanks to:
    The Balance team - Vamist, Cuci, Kedram, Blue_Tiger
    Cirpons - Head Coder
    Bunnie - EU Server hoster, Cirpons' helper
    TFLippy - Some sprites
    tcm_1 - Halberdier
    Makmoud98 - US server hoster
    Vamist - helped with some sprites

Vamist likes this.
  19. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

:thumbs_up:kk
    also, just a suggestion, maybe remove becoming a greg on death? with less abilities it would be more balanced and easier for rob to code it, meaning you'll also be able to play it sooner.
    but hey, that's just a thought, thanks for the changes::):
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 30, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 30, 2016 ---
    I wasn't talking about that one tho, as if i remember correctly it had (as i said) a necromancer, a rune writer, a paladin, a zombie and more.
    maybe it wans't called more classes tho that i don't know.

20. Sylw

Sylw Drill Rusher

I think people must confuse "More class" (made by Bunnie) and "Rob's mod" where he made a necro class and a lot of other classes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.