1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Unique Class Mod

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Pirate-Rob, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Ye, my mod with the 12ish classes was called "Rob's Mod" and it was made shortly after 'more classes', so there's lots of confusion around it's name.

Edit: Sylw beat me to it :P

2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Yep, its name was "Robs_Mod_v2.1.1" (the last version your created, I believe?) just for the record and for precision-related reasons. :^)

Pirate-Rob likes this.
  3. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

Oh. It's kinda sad I never got to test any, lately the only mods I've seen are always the same and the resources page is mostly out dated with dead mods.

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

i'm still salty to this day nigga (white nigga), if not me and cirpons, you probably would never make this mod either
    hah, good times, @Blue_Tiger @kedram @cuci @Vamist remember these good ol' times? we once had 42 players on the server, I think it was a record on modded servers... remember that collector trolling? was fucking savage 11/10
    also blue_tiger complainin daily about broken grappling hook :^)

Vamist likes this.
  5. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

The funny part is, if you had let me help you with the mod, I would've not made my own.

Magmus and an_obamanation like this.
  6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I'm not using nigga slaves sorry, I'm a good european

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    Magmus likes this.
  7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Then don't say my class is OP. I have practically no way of killing someone (unless using trap blocks(which ends up with me probably dieing)). My knife does 1/2 damage, with a small range and a cool down on my swapping ability. The difference if you have guaranteed ways to kill a person, while I have possible ways.

8. DaRk78053

DaRk78053 Catapult Fodder

i think bunnie must hodt server with his mod and rob must host server with his mod but bunies server must be ctf robs server must be tdm
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 30, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 30, 2016 ---
    but you can teleport people to traps
    :skull:

9. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Yeah, clicking anyone on screen to teleport them to trap room is pretty guaranteed. You die too, so it isn't fun for anyone.

I think your class would be more fun if it required line of sight but had no cooldown and was closer to being instant.

10. EhRa

1. KRPG

U haven't exactly read what my class does have you.

I can only teleport people from just inside the medium (normal) range. It has a 30 second cooldown and it takes about 4 or 5 seconds to teleport. It is not simply click and easy kills. You have to have your mouse pointer on them for the whole 5 seconds and they must be close enough.

Line of sight could be a possibility, but I would much rather what I have now, limited range, long swapping times and a cooldown.

Magmus and Blue_Tiger like this.
  11. DaRk78053

DaRk78053 Catapult Fodder

your class is preaty cool i played with you as archer i captured flag and u saved me from knights your class is helping
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 30, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 30, 2016 ---
    and lets host new robs mod server
    :sword:

EhRa likes this.
  12. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Fixed some of the Twister's bugs

- There's now a brief period of time after landing where the Twister is still considered to be lunging. This does a few things:
    a) I am no longer quite as outrageously fast and agile as I was before
    b) If I touch the ground a bit before touching my target, I'll still do damage, making it more consistent to use as an attack
    c) I can't glitch through the red wall
    - The spinny attack doesn't hit through walls anymore, lol

If I hit an enemy the lunge still resets because I couldn't think of a good way to fix that, but I didn't really want to fix that anyway because I get raped by knights badly enough as is. If I included the delay period after damaging a target, I'd be forced to sit on the knight's head for half a second before I get to dash away again. I can still fuck people up by lunging at them 10 times a second so I lowered the damage to take that into account, but now if I miss a lunge I can't just immediately lunge back towards them, I have to actually aim it now rather than frantically click all over the screen as I fly everywhere and damage everything.

>tfw you nerf your own class

Also, space bar isn't throwing items for me when I use the Twister. It looks like it's supposed to, are other people having that problem?

Oh, well then. Yeah you're right that's pretty underpowered, but whatever floats your boat. Seems like the only way you'd ever get anything done is by using trap rooms.

Attached Files:

PUNK123 and cesar0 like this.
  13. EhRa

1. KRPG

I get things done by playing a team based swapper. By swapping allies with a flag into safety (aka away from enemies), swapping enemies into my team or bringing rats above ground (if they are close enough).

Magmus likes this.
  14. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

@qua2ar
    when i had the idea of necromancer i reskinned the the kag's sprites to make it look a bit more menacing, you can use them if you want:
    [​IMG]

15. qua2ar

qua2ar Shipwright

Looks nice, but how about some changes to the staff, because well its called necrodancer so i am imagining something like a disco ball on top of the staff so it fits the name better.:thumbs_up:

16. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Pirate-Rob and an_obamanation like this.
  17. Sylw

Sylw Drill Rusher

There is already a free necromancer sprite from Soprano's Necromancer mod!

Attached Files:

18. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

We should ask him if we can use it.
    As for the disco ball i am afraid i am not a good enough spriter to do it, i did try to make a dancing emote but it turned out mhe.

19. Sylw

Sylw Drill Rusher

Soprano isn't a person it's a clan! :rektlord: As an old member of this clan I can tell you this sprite is free.

20. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

I clearly meant "them", how could i ever forget about the soprano clan! forged by singers with extremely high pitched voices, it won every clan war it fought by making the ears of their opponents bleed while singing Lovin you.

Right?
    ::P:

PUNK123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.