1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Global ban appeals

Discussion in 'Help' started by SirSalami, Nov 1, 2011.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Please read the Guard FAQ thoroughly before posting here.

This thread is for players who wish to appeal a master server ban.
    Individual game server bans are not handled here.

Please clearly state your case and why you'd like your ban lifted. Discussion in this thread should be kept to a minimum.

After you file an appeal here, you can expect to hear from someone via a private message (aka conversation) on this forum, so check your inbox at the top-right of the forum menu.

i'm banned for speedhacking...,
    I would like my ban be removed please I'm sorry, and I will never again ever! I swear you have to watch me and see that I will not make it. KAG is a great game ! And I love it, i'm sorry for speedhacking and disgust players have...
    I have been banned on my account, and i would REALLY love it if i could get my account back. I had just gotten the game for my Birthday a week ago or so and my brother's friend came over. They were messing around on my computer hacking games I had. He just happened to get to KAG and was using speed hack. He got on the game with his friend and when i walked into the root m I noticed they were on the game hacking. I started to get mad at him and the next day i got banned. I really didn't do it and I really want my account back. If i get it back i will make sure that may game is more secure and my account never gets anymore offenses PLEASE give me my game back PLEASE!:QQ:
    Is there still anything else I can do to get my account back that doesn't require making anymore purchases?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2021
    Nicuwins, Gurin, PUNK123 and 25 others like this.
  2. TheBloodyWolf

TheBloodyWolf Arsonist

I have been banned for "speedhacking" and would like the global ban lifted as i was not speedhacking.

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Cleaned up the topic. Please refrain from posting here or I'll just make this thread moderated as a whole.

The ban is justified and will stay. You're not getting unbanned. It was @Geti's call after talking it extensively with other admins.

epsilon, Noburu, Solaris and 6 others like this.
  4. TheBloodyWolf

TheBloodyWolf Arsonist

I want to appeal the ban, as it is unjustified, so i'd like it to be lifted. okay?

I'm not giving up.

Floppy2, kodysch, Nicuwins and 7 others like this.
  5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Whether or not the video evidence is real or not has just become irrelevant, as you just admitted on IRC that you've used Cheat Engine/speedhack on a public server in a 1v1 against @kedram and @t3rnary. You claim they agreed to use it, but that does not matter, as hacking is not allowed according to the terms which you agreed on. Read Furai's post, he doesn't want to lift the ban, there is no way it will be lifted after you've admitted it on IRC as well.

6. TheBloodyWolf

TheBloodyWolf Arsonist

you forgot to add that it happened about 18 months ago

kodysch likes this.
  7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

If I were to post evidence of someone speedhacking in KAG 2 years ago I am fairly confident they would get banned.

8. TheBloodyWolf

TheBloodyWolf Arsonist

Okay, thing is, it's over, it happened 18 months ago mazey, it was in private, and it's over, why do you make such a big deal out of it. it's not a problem, it's over. it is done. this is KAG, not IRL, stop relating it to murdering someone.

The problem happened today, this day. 7/31/2016. i was falsely banned, the problem is i was falsely banned.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 31, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 31, 2016 ---
    Fine, i change my mind, i give up, i quit, it's a lost cause. i'm moving on to CS:GO

kodysch and kittycity like this.
  9. AndresianNeoDD

AndresianNeoDD Horde Gibber

I want to try to appeal. Cause why not :P
    So here it is.

10. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

so a guy gets banned and not lifted because of speedhacking 18 months ago in a private 1v1 with other having agreed and you hope to get unbanned saying "cuz why not"
    well, sure, go ahead.

BarsukEughen555, Biurza, Clev and 6 others like this.
  11. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

here's a link to andresiandd's report if anyone gives a fuq https://forum.thd.vg/threads/andresiandd-flyhacking.25375/

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    Yagger and Vamist like this.
  12. Furai

I'm not even taking it seriously.

BarsukEughen555, Noburu and Vamist like this.
  13. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

hasnt bunnie admitted to hacking? can we get him banned too please?

14. Furai

But Bunnie's account is banned.

BarsukEughen555, bunnie and Vamist like this.
  15. Blue_Tiger

So I can just hack and buy a new account?

Actually, let's talk specifics. Can I make a new account and use that for hacking so my main account doesn't get banned?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    EhRa likes this.
  16. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

I don't think it works that way

I think, At the time of hacking, Any accounts you own would be banned.

After that ban has happened, nothing is stopping you from making new ones

bunnie likes this.
  17. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Yes. It's not like you're accomplishing much; you get banned pretty quick, THD gets $10 more of your sucker dollars. Keep repeating if u want but it's gonna be the same process repeating.

Solaris and bunnie like this.
  18. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Out of curiosity, what types of ban can we ask for an appeal? It wasn't really specified and if hacking = perma-banned, then what is the reason for having this kind of forum discussion apart from begging for 'mercy' with a likely chance of turning into a flame fest and an un-guaranteed ban appeal?

19. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

unless you stop being a faggot like me and become a cool guy :rekt:, sadly i doubt blue_tiger would ever stop being a cunt

20. Blue_Tiger

bunnie... become a cool guy..

lol

BarsukEughen555, Biurza and Yagger like this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey