1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Similar pixel art style game, you may all like?

Discussion in 'Other games' started by bugsybug, Sep 13, 2016.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. bugsybug

bugsybug Shopkeep Stealer

Hey kaggers and kagettes :)

I hope no one is terribly offended if I post this here, but I'm trying to get some more votes for my game to get approved on greenlight. Seeing as it is similar in art style and basic mechanics of kag, I think some of you may like it:

greenlight page

When I say basic mechanics, I mean the mobility of the player and the breaking of blocks, but it's really more like a mario game (if mario had a jetpack and laser).

Anyway, it's two weeks on greenlight now and I think I just need a couple more votes for approval. Thanks for any interest and sorry for the blatant shilling.

ThE_HeRo and Andr01d like this.
  2. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

Sure, I'll do it.

But I'll ask for a favor in the future

Some day, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me.
    But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on your greenlit game's birthday.

3. bugsybug

bugsybug Shopkeep Stealer

Sounds fair, godfather ;)

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Well, I don't love that these are your only posts to the forum, but at least you're not a bot . . . right?

joshua12131415 and BlueLuigi like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi