1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What got you in to KAG

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by LordPumpkin, Sep 11, 2016.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

Just write down below what got you into KAG. I got into kag from a show that aired in 2012 called good game spawn point on the tv and kag was on it that's what got me into it.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Some wanker what called himself Geti.

3. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I was trying to find Terraria but this fucking game kept popping up so here i am.

Psiklaw and TBA_LordKnight like this.
  4. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

russian unfamous u2ber lol

5. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

my brother found it showed it to me i thought it was stupid then i tried it a little more and here i am 4 years later

Magmus likes this.
  6. asger75

asger75 Haxor

good game spawn point (aussie tv show) talking about its release,
    I bought it quickly after because it looked cool
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 11, 2016 ---
    EDIT: oh... shit pumpkin, you too?

7. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Just stumbled upon it on steam as a recommendation after buying terraria and now think it is the funniest game I've ever played ::P::heart:

asger75 likes this.
  8. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

Steam reccomendations -> movie clips on the store page -> summer sale starting week after

9. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Honestly, I was just looking for a free game on IndieDB. Found it by checking out their previous "Indie of the Year" awards.

an_obamanation likes this.
  10. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

I was looking for a game involving female archers on google images and stumbled upon the king arthur's gold logo that has the female archer, male builder and male knight.Since i had Steam already, i searched to see if it was available and it was. After i saw the main video for the game i too had to climb walls like a man of spiders. Little did i know, that i would eventually love the knight a little more instead.

11. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

indieDB five years ago. It's a cesspool now.

12. toothgrinderx

toothgrinderx Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

can't go wrong with a 2 dolla video game, even if I only played it once and hated it, no big deal.

tfw over 2000 hours for 2 buckaroonies

13. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

I liked terraria, and I wanted to find something similar. I searched google for similar games to terraria, and KAG came up. A week or two later I thought, what the heck. I gave it a try. Seemed very interesting online. I kept patience for a few weeks while I was dying left and right 3 seconds out from moving out the base until I was good enough to have fun.

epsilon, Blue_Tiger and SJD360 like this.
  14. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I played minecraft and on the official website of the Francophone community of minecraft there was a pub of kag. Later... I joined the game with 2 friends ::D:

15. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

daskew87 likes this.
  16. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

My friend said "hey, this game looks cool, wanna play with me" and I thought it looked shit. He stopped playing after like a week and I kept playing for years :3.

daskew87 likes this.
  17. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Then blue tiger didn't take the game too seriously, griefed like a mother... built up a bad reputation. He started falling in-love with the game and became more respectful, yet people hated him from his dark past.

Recently blue tiger has gone from strength to strength, kicking ass in tournaments, becoming one of the best archers, and even being accepted as official admin before he resigned his position.

He he he. ::):

epsilon and Blue_Tiger like this.
  18. Splashy

Splashy Catapult Fodder

IndieDB, 2011.

MechaTrickster likes this.
  19. Searching for Indie Games one fateful afternoon and stumbled on this gem. Four years later and memories that will last forever, here I am.
    What keeps me coming back to KAG? The community. All of you guys are awesome.
    Here's to KAG.

daskew87 likes this.
  20. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

GullOfDoom, a Starbound/Terraria youtuber had made a couple videos on KAG. Searched it up on Steam and bought it.

an_obamanation likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi