1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Ban Appeals

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Comhraic

Comhraic Builder Stabber

I have been banned for around 2 years,can I get unbanned now?

2. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

Attention to people wanting to be unbanned...
    • Think before you type! You will not be unbanned if you leave simple requests in the appeals like "aayyyy yo, ive been banned for a month, can I be unbanned?" When you type things like that, It seems to the moderators that you don't care enough to write an actual appeal. Now I'm not saying is has to be a fulll 2 pages of an appeal, It just needs to have and show effort. Before you post, put effort in to your appeal.
    • Don't argue with any moderators... Unless you are wrongly banned, There is no worse crime than writing an awful appeal, having a moderator calling you out, and you get angry or offended and start to argue with a moderator. This shows that you are no where close to being mature enough to be unbanned, and that your appeal should be thrown out the window.
    • Never lie when writing an appeal. This one goes without much explanation. If you were banned one month ago, and in your appeal you say "It's been about 1-2 years, and I'm still not unbanned!" do not be surprised when somebody calls you out, and your ban appeal is taken extremely less seriously.
    • And finally, don't complain! After getting banned most players will go on the forums, leave a simple "can I be unbanned" appeal, then start to complain about how they were banned. If you did something worth banning, you have nobody to blame but yourself, and that complaining and taking up space on this forum will do nothing for you, except make you look worse.
    It makes me extremely sad to see players banned on the server, and it seems like most of them really want to play. If you take a look at any of the people that left appeals that where unbanned, they generally followed these rules, or were wrongly accused.
    All I'm saying is..... Don't be stupid when writing an appeal, or responding to others.

3. Comhraic

Comhraic Builder Stabber

I have been banned for around 2 years,I will be honest, I have been perma-banned twice, and duke did not create a ban log for both perma bans,I still believe my ban was unjust and that I should be unbanned,I was banned for going to war,even though I had a reason every time. I know that I should not create more ban appeals,but there is no other way for me to be unbanned.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  4. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

because reading is for noobs

5. Comhraic

Comhraic Builder Stabber

erm,what did I do wrong?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 26, 2016 ---
    because responding is for noobs

6. BarsukEughen555

because making original response is for noobs

7. Comhraic

Comhraic Builder Stabber

because answering the question is for noobs

8. BarsukEughen555

because shitting in thread definitly helps to get an unban

9. Comhraic

Comhraic Builder Stabber

because not being a hypocrite is for noobs

10. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

This discussion is for ban appeals only
    Please, take your arguments somewhere else, or you will be removed from this discussion.