1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Undead Race - Broken RP

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Mazzarx, May 8, 2016.

1. Mazzarx

Mazzarx Catapult Fodder

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to start a discussion regarding the undead race and how you're able to form an alliance with them?
    From my understanding the game is a roleplay about kingdoms and ultimately fighting the undead and defeating noom, whilst managing politics or getting allies.

Recently ive had an undead player join, tell us not to kill zombies or harm the portals, despite being automatically at war with them.
    A teammember kept killing the undead and the undead eventually wanted to make an alliance, my team member did not want to ally with the undead and killed him.

The undead then voted to kick him for "griefing"?, the vote went through and my faction allied with the undead.

This is pretty game breaking, could we please not have the undead have the ability to form alliances?
    There is no point in choosing the undead race, if you're just going to play friendly but put restrictions on the entire underground across the entire map on everyone, including the main source of income, scrolls and quests.

Thank you

2. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

And being at war with the angels is not intended to be possible either.