1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite anime OST/THEME/ENDING etc.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by asger75, Aug 27, 2016.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. asger75

asger75 Haxor

^my favourite ending^

2. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Since my one has already been posted, Mob Psycho 100 OP + ED
    EDIT:
    Also, Ping Pong OP + ED

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    SirDangalang and Kazaco97 like this.
  3. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

YA-MA-TO!

asger75 and Lawrence_Shagsworth like this.
  4. asger75

asger75 Haxor

Well, I know what I'm watching next

5. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Any anime intro by GRANRODEO <3

asger75 likes this.
  6. asger75

asger75 Haxor

Oh and I might as well add my favourite ost and opening
    - favourite OSTs: anything from naruto(and shippuden) + the intrepid from fmab ost + cow bebops rain and space lion
    - opening would be ... ergghhhh, a bunch of naruto ones, tank, samurai champloos opening, that 1 fmab opening that isn't shit... A few more, but can't remember

7. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

Tokyo Ghoul 1st opening and ending

Rezero op 2

Boku dake ga Inai Machi ending

It's really hard to tell whether you like the song because you actually like it, or if it just brings back memories from watching an anime you liked...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
    ParaLogia likes this.
  8. TheBloodOfNight

TheBloodOfNight Base Burner

<-- dem feels
    I rly wanted, to choose only 1 or 2, but yeh, i watched way too much, now i have too many favorites, and anime soundtracks are so good, well i would have to spam the whole thread to cover the things i truly love, so yeh. So i will make one more post, because i want to share some more (if i can spam let me know >:p)

asger75 and joshua12131415 like this.
  9. TheBloodOfNight

<- no bones, no ash !

asger75 likes this.
  10. TheBloodOfNight

Since thread is not very active(and im bored) i will make the list longer, i hope someone will find something they like :p <- its even better if you watched the series, every person who finished the katekoyama hitman reborn waited for it. <-- the anime was so boring in the beginning eps, only the op was holding me. Later it was better but it wasnt "perfect" And weapon design is meh. I think i expected too much from it, people said its very good but... :p

SirDangalang and asger75 like this.
  11. TheBloodOfNight

<- Spec feelings for seikon no qwasar, it was when i used to watch anime all day, to 4-5 am, gud timez. <--- i was so amazed by the piano, that i bought one for myself, i polish meh skillz every day. :p I wasnt rly good enough to play it before, now i might start learning it, the problem is the length, i can manage 1:40 or max 2:40... its 4:33, when it come to 1:40 pieces its something way more compact, and simple, playinh ost can be quite hard, when i started playing unravel, i could play the right hand almost right away, when i touched the musician i wanted to throw my keyboard through the window <-- made me watch the whole fairy tail, actually 2 eps left and the new is finished, but the new fairy tail is... yup. The old fairy tail was quite ok, i liked it, but new.... :x

12. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Koe no Katachi

Aku no Hana

13. SirDangalang

Since @TheBloodOfNight posted the Needless OP here is more proof why Granrodeo is awesome :smug:

And one from l'arc en ciel because the opening is legendary and so is the anime ::P:

14. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

I have traveled to the future and brought back this master piece. It's the intro to the anime "404"

15. asger75

asger75 Haxor

joshua12131415 likes this.
  16. SirDangalang

I look at Drifters and just weep thinking if only the new Berserk anime was styled like this. Also the intro is so hype :B):

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  17. TheBloodOfNight

Its from the creators of Hellsing (<-- obviously lool) so it has to be good, i will have to watch the second ep tomorrow. :p New berserk... some people told me "its not so bad ! Its animated berserk !" <--- Fuck them. In the new berserk not only cgi is fked up, camera and everything actually, they just skipped everything from manga and went YOLO. I know making anime is hard, but if you cant afford to animate the godly art of Berserk... just dont.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    SirDangalang likes this.
  18. SirDangalang

I have just discovered Masaaki Endoh and his amazing covers on anime ost's and omg :X3::thumbs_up:

19. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

There is so many good anime ost's out there that i could easily flood the topic but i won't ::D:. Here is some of my faves...

20. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

For future reference: if you guys have more than one or two, put embedded videos inside spoiler tags, by typing [spoiler] insertvideohere [/spoiler]. It really helps the page to load in less than 3.5 moon cycles.

I really enjoyed the ED of Shinsekai Yori. It was also somewhat outstanding because the show didn't have an OP. It's hard to find an unedited version on YouTube, but here's a webm version: https://my.mixtape.moe/rxkdng.webm

Lawrence_Shagsworth likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi