1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Official servers ban appeals

Discussion in 'Help' started by Furai, Sep 30, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Did you not read the chatlogs before you started whining? For instance you were spamming the muted message with the word "NIGGERS" at the end of it? Or do you just want to complain because an admin actually dealt with the cancer that you bring to public servers? You also forgot to mention that you built a swatzika after the admin left. Frankly if someone is flooding a server with spam they atleast deserves a 1 day ban. I honestly dont get the insane difficulty of checking logs to just give all the crappy spammers a temp ban(though i understand there probably isnt enough people in this community willing to do something so tedious).

Magmus likes this.
  2. kreblthis

kreblthis Ballista Bolt Thrower

I didn't spam it, wrote it ONE time
    [05:04:15] <Apex [ª] Imperium> [Player muted on this siggity swaggity 'server]
    [05:04:16] <Hans Smooth> [Player is muted on this NIGGERS]
    [05:04:21] <Hans Smooth> [Player muted on this server]
    [05:05:33] <Hans Smooth> [Player muted on this server]

Its called Swastika/Hakenkreuz also OY VEY ITS LIKE ANOTHER SHOA
    And i didnt't build any after the admin left cause he was present all the time i was on the server.

Shittalking in chat is a fun part of this game, if you dont like it you should move on to another game.

3. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Are you banking on nobody even glancing at the logs or something? I don't get why so many clowns have been posting things exactly like this lately.

Spamming slurs is not shittalking. It's being a pain in the ass. Nobody wants to read your edgelord spam, so if you're going to do that, you're going to get muted. If you don't like it you should move on to another game. Or even another server within the game, but you can't do that on officials.

Blubahub, Magmus and Kazaco97 like this.
  4. kreblthis

kreblthis Ballista Bolt Thrower

I spammed "niggers" but i didn't spam the muted message with "NIGGERS" at the end of it ::):

Well thats like uh, your opinion man.

5. Otachimon

Otachimon Catapult Fodder

Hello. I was banned on the KAG Official CTF US No. 2, for what I believe was idling during a game. I realize that what I did was inconsiderate and I know that a lot of people like to get on these servers, and it's selfish to idle. That being said.. I am sorry that I idled on the server, and I will be sure I disconnect from the server completely the next time I need to do something.

I would appreciate an unban, for this is my favorite server.. and the only one that plays good maps!
    I resolve not to idle again on your server. I sincerely apologize.

Thank you!

asger75 likes this.
  6. Potatobird

Are you sure it wasn't simply a kick? They're given out automatically for idling, and they don't last too long. Try rejoining now or in a bit.

asger75 likes this.
  7. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I just checked and the ban expired so you should be able to join the server. It was probably a vote-kick which results in a 30 minute ban for future reference.

Have fun! =)

asger75 likes this.
  8. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

just got kicked/banned from official aus because someone popped a keg in the base and i tried to run out to stop it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 21, 2016 ---
    can someone please do something about this bullshit

9. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Get us some logs, usernames etc, who kicked you. By this time however I bet the ban has already expired.

an_obamanation and Kazaco97 like this.
  10. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

This votekick system is so shit

11. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

10/10 ban appeal. Furai, unban this man at once.

Redshadow6, an_obamanation and Lava like this.
  12. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

Anyone can start a votekick and everyone will vote yes. Then you get to enjoy a 30min ban

13. pwingels

pwingels Shipwright

Hi, this is my ban appeal. I was banned i think two years ago for speedhacking. It was 2 other people and I speedhacking just digging around and an admin joined and banned us on the spot. There was a video but i can't find it. It was only us messing around, i never used it to cheat. I'm sorry for using it and i never will again if you decide to unban me.

14. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

No, I'm not going to unban you. If I did I'd have to unban all the speedhackers that I ever came across. Ban stays intact.

Osmal, Nogla and Biurza like this.
  15. frankgrimes

frankgrimes Bison Rider

I got banned on a CTF server, I logged on and killed someone trying to place some spikes and I got banned. I quit drinking so hopefully that helps next time. Plz unban luv u KAG gods...

16. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hello frankgrimes,
    I joined the server and I saw you teamkilled "Mr.Bleedz" iirc with dropping spikes. Then right after that you left the server, and "Mr.Bleedz" was kind of upset, which made me think you both were not really playing around consciously and you're a regular player who knows how to place spikes :>. I banned you 180 minutes in that exact server, for what I understood was teamkilling deliberatedly and leaving right after. If you hadn't left it would have been more chill, as tks happen often and we're sorry to kill our teamies for a mistake or a chaotic keg and whatnot...

Moreover, I found this on the logs:

Kazaco97, MnMixer, Nogla and 2 others like this.
  17. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Ban should have already expired. Sorry for being so late with approving the post.

18. Potatobird

You were votekicked, so several others also voted you out. No administrative action was taken against you, only a votekick. You're probably already unbanned, unfortunately, so there's no need for you to even post here.

And actually, you were votekicked twice *from the same match*. It was a long match. Probably because all of the seeds and most of the gold mysteriously vanished from both teams around the time when you switched teams.

8x likes this.
  19. Potatobird

If any admin had seen who it was who threw all the seeds into the pit, or had otherwise witnessed and known for a fact that you did not do what you were being votekicked for, only then they would be expected to cancel it. If an admin knew that someone was maliciously making things up to get you kicked, then they would be expected to take action. But because it was just a votekick, no admins saw/recorded what happened, and a majority of players backed it, it wouldn't have been appropriate to intervene with admin powers.

I am sorry that nobody was able to notice and record the person who threw the seeds into the pits. If you have recorded the whole match like you claim, then perhaps we can comb through the footage together and catch the criminal. Especially because you seem to have somehow customized the game files in order to see into dark caves.

20. frankgrimes

frankgrimes Bison Rider

Got shadowbanned didnt do anything ppl just love to hate on Frank G
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 14, 2020 ---
    Admins on CTF EU. Gfy, you are the reason there's no new players and KAG can't keep players

bunnie likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey