1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog KAG Build 2020 - Fixes and Player Marking

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

SirDangalang and Potatobird like this.
  2. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

3. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

I don't see a problem at all with this. If you need any Linux testing let me know. I tried something Furai said about moving "KillMessages.as" out of Base folder but it didn't work for me, if that helps. Thanks for the support <3

an_obamanation and Geti like this.
  4. Bobinours

Bobinours Ballista Bolt Thrower

I'll be glad to test your "fixed-build" tomorrow. If you prefer to give us a link to download the build to install, I can do it too !
    I can't wait to give my adversary a beatin', for the gold they robbed us ! :smug:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    Geti likes this.
  5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Thanks folks, I'll look at getting it out tonight then.

I'd like to go more or less public with the testing at some point soon to avoid the issues we have currently with coverage and avert the "cool kids club" attitude we currently have, but that's something for another week :) Currently the test build requires a flag set for players in the database so I can't just give you the install as it stands.

an_obamanation, Solaris and epsilon like this.
  6. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Nice build for clan space ;D Thanks Geti as always
    also @norill thank you so much for that marking
    I now know which builders to cata into spikes and @an_obamanation s into kegs
    I can also solo @kedram and Sang in a teamfight now ;D

an_obamanation and norill like this.
  7. Bobinours

Bobinours Ballista Bolt Thrower

Geti, I love you :dance::heart:
    The game is playable again. (I'll try harder tonight, but for half an hour that was fine).

norill likes this.
  8. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

but why fix the grapple , it was somuch fun:ehh:

9. _Cuffs_

_Cuffs_ Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Balance.