1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

WHAT'S YOUR FIVE? favourite things to do in KAG CTF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by daskew87, Nov 11, 2016.

1. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

five.png

Yah so basically let's have 5 cool things you sometimes like to do in CTF. If we share such things perhaps we can learn of new things to try ::):

:rollseyes:

My FIve (off the top of my head)
    • Killing enemy tree-farms by shooting arrows into their sawmills destroying them
    • Slipping into the enemy base, dropping my arrows, laying down pretending to be dead. Then watch their team all walk past me. Sometimes I even pop up and smile emoticon at them. Othertimes I keep laid down and send a public message "I am rly ded you know". The reactions sometimes are great lol
    • Spiking a knight by going up some ladders while chased by him up the ladders then all of a sudden pulling out a spike and killing the bitch. Just so brilliant how effective this trick is.
    • Going out with 10 firearrows to an enemy base with plenty of wood and lighting half their stuff on fire.
    • Shooting very precisely with arrows an enemy player manning a far away ballista. Don't have any bomb arrows to destroy it? No problem just pin-point the seat.

WHAT'S YOUR FIVE? ::P:

2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

1. Building during build time
    2. Killing enemies as knight
    3. Killing enemies as archer
    4. Helping my team progress as builder
    5. Grabbing and capturing the flag(s)

Cruxiat likes this.
  3. daskew87

It's meant to be specific interesting things to do.

Cruxiat and epsilon like this.
  4. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

1. Keg catching which results in saving the base or allies. Also love it when you catch it and use it against the enemy team.
    2. The 3+ and up bomb kill. This can be easily done if you are at the very top and you drop down on the enemies with a shield bash + bomb combo. A well timed bomb works on a group of enemies as well.
    3. Telefrag - Putting a mine in the enemy teleport so that when they use it, they die instantly and most likely destroy the teleport as well.
    4. Killing one or more enemies with a bomb they threw at you.
    5. Single or Double bomb jumping- If you wanna be a serious knight you need to add this to your game to be affective for when builders are not in your favor and you need to reach those high areas.

5. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

1. Building a Tavern in the map and watching in surprise how everyone seems to ignore me, then pretend to be an angry barman witnessing two drunkbands fighting inside of his inn.
    2. Shooting one specific enemy until I become his/her primary target.
    4. Collapsing, Collapsing COOLLLASPING COLLLAPSHINGSAF COLWABZING everything.
    5. Building sky-high tower and then jumping off it, in hope to kill an enemy while falling down... usually also throwing 3-4 bombs blindly x)
    6. As archer catching knights' bombs and throwing them back at their owners. Fun regardless of whether you kill them or not, they just rage x)
    7. Making you realize there is no point 3.

6. Finding that 1 guy who calls his teammates "stupid noobs" and spending the remainder of the game following and killing him and then teabagging his body while talking shit.

7. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

1. Killing an enemy builder/knight that's chasing you underground using a sneaky dirt spike
    2. Ladders and spikes on walls instead of trap blocks - surprisingly effective and not nearly as much of a pain in the ass as climbing trap blocks
    3. Tunnel shops on the top of enemy flag towers - brutal if done correctly
    4. When you get classic nostalgia as you bomb jump into the enemy base, grab the flag, and bomb jump out. So rare now compared to classic. ::(:
    5. Refer to #1 :wink:

8. Bint

Bint Haxor

1. Throwing seeds under towers
    2. Trying to get bomb kills from across the map
    3. Flying with chickens #cocksunderratedaf
    4. Pretend it's Sandbox Reborn
    5. Crouch in a hole and await the return of frames

9. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

1. Building door ladders because they are always the fastest way to get back into base.
    2. Buying 4 burgers as knight and being the Juggernaut :rekt:
    3. Passing a captured flag to a teammate while you hold off the pursuing enemy #gandalfskills :B):
    4. Supporting the mvp knight so they can rekt even more by healing them and shield bashing enemies to create openings
    (Bless you Akrim and Cobra :smug:)
    5. Initial rush where you kill enemy builders and steal their shit for allies ::P:

10. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Idk about 5 things but I really enjoy building up till the sky, then buying a catapult, then riding it down and hopefully smash some enemies.

Cruxiat and SirDangalang like this.
  11. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

1-Throwing spikes as builder
    2-Building dirt spike traps (they are teammate friendly i swear)
    3-Reking players as knight (by players i mean builders and archer nubs)
    4-Piling heaps of salt in the chat when winning
    5-Piling heaps of salt in the chat when losing

Cruxiat and daskew87 like this.
  12. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

1. Killing an archer with one slash
    2. Killing 2 archers with one slash
    3. Killing 3 archers with one slash
    4. Killing 4 archers with one slash
    5. Building epic skybridge

13. daskew87

Another 5:

1. Waiting in a tree and popping out with a triple arrow shot and instantly killing a travelling builder/archer
    2. Making a set of very clever cheap traps and catching many players ranging from noob to pro
    3. I haven't pulled this off many times but with about 5-6 water arrows drowning a knight when he is swimming in water
    4. Stunning a knight with a close range full-power single arrow to show him I am still a problem even if I haven't got a triple shot ready
    5. Pulling out a drill on an unsuspecting aggressive enemy builder

Cruxiat, SirDangalang and epsilon like this.
  14. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

No no no you silly hunt , 5 only ,
    and if we count yours hmm , lets see 11?
    11 looks like 5 to you?78787878

Cruxiat likes this.
  15. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

Here are mine

Juan: Slicing and Dicing scrubs, noobs, canon fodder, rivals, masters (You?), and regulars
    Dos: Placing a mine in a bush and getting that special CTF bush mine kill:smug::r_flex::mine::flex:
    3: Drill Kill on a Knight :kamina:
    4. Solid Snaking into enemy base to burn it down and laugh about it 25252525
    5. Capturing the flag and kegging own base :red:::P::bird: :left: :rollseyes::thumbs_down:

Cruxiat, SirDangalang and Magmus like this.
  16. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

1. Spamming perfectly timed slashes with crazy ping and going on a rampage as I teleport around on the enemy's screen.
    2. Throwing bombs at groups of archers and killing them all cus OP.
    3. Making Trump's wall in build phase.
    4. Calling people griefers when they destroy Trump's wall.
    5. Stunlocking some cunt with 10 water arrows.

17. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

4. When you're a builder and you get on top of an enemy tower and start building outwards toward them so they can't get up, and then your team comes and you eventually claim or destroy the tower.
    7. Making a simple trap that lots of people fall into, giving you a constant supply of coins to buy bomb arrows and then go exploding the enemy base *repeat*
    3. When you kill someone and they drop stacks of stone or bomb arrows.
    6. Flooding enemy tunnels
    2. Running up to an enemy tower and building a protective box around you, and then continue to eat away at the tower.
    5. Glitches. All glitches. Ones that make you teleport, ones that make others teleport, ones that glitch you into the enemy tower.
    2. When knights try to tunnel under your tower but you block them in, and they stay there, useless to their team until some noob goes and kills them or they suicide.
    8. Spamming wood blocks everywhere, and then it catches on fire but you still have 500+ wood left and you quickly rebuild it.
    1. Staying at base mine crafting and strengthening defenses while the rest of your team is losing the battle at the front, and then when the enemies come, your base is covered in traps and you end up winning after the rest of the team was spamming the chat telling you to go to the front.
    46. Running up to an enemy tower and spamming blocks + jumping, the blocks block the door while you get to the top

Cruxiat, SirDangalang and Elf like this.
  18. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

So true OMG, I done that more than once x)

Cruxiat and joshua12131415 like this.
  19. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

1. Tossing flags
    2. Catching flags
    3. Defending flags
    4. Teabagging flags
    5. @Eluded flags

20. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

2423. Trying to pick something up but the flag just keeps getting picked up automatically.