1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

I have 700hours in just over a year so.... please stop posting here. Your not welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  2. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Thank you for your advice I will take some of it to heart,
    We could have conducted ourselves beter by saying weekends were not good for the next month or 2, However with all of the other clans we've fought recently we've had no issue this big.

And about the evidence WTF would you "dig" up. If anyone wants to see anything they can just look at our thread.

If you would like to try making this work again my busy time is over.

You have to understand sometime people have busy lives... recently I haven't even been able to have sex because of how busy I am.... I would much prefer Kag but I think you know what I am getting at,

3. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Hey SAP. we'd love to have a cw with you guys (Don't worry, you won't need video proof for this one :P) We're an aussie clan, and I previously spoke to Munto and TitLord about it, and it seems like I gotta make a post here for to be official. So just add me and we can sort this thing out. Thanks a bunch!

4. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Sweet as what days would suit you? I might have this Sunday free if that would suit you.

5. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

This Sunday's not great for us, we actually have a cw this weekend booked then. we were thinking something along the lines of next week? I don't want to clutter up the weekends haha. again, make sure to add me so when can discuss it over steam. thanks mate.

6. UndulatingTitLord

I am leaving SAP. Please remove me from the clan list as I no longer want to go down this dark road. I am seeking a new life away from this preisthood, in the line of the Germanic gods of the vikings. (GOA clan). Please remove me from clan.

7. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Tit lord has decided to return from his pilgrimage and join our clan to make it once what it was before...
    Thank you for all being patient we will have new members arriving soon, clan wars will now be accepted.

8. UndulatingTitLord

@Blue_Tiger @kaggit @Psiklaw @fraser741 Hello old friends. I have returned, finding power within the american election, and my faith in the ATGA now being pushed not just over KAG but over all of the world except all the NTNN (nations that need nuking, like russia and yellow people places). Donald Trump the leader of ATGA is now also the leader of the free world. I will bow to him, bow to my old ways, and be what I set out to be. Thank you strumpet trumpet. (only call him this if you have had or have a sexual relationship with him.)

9. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

thank the stars, i was beginning to get worried by the lack of penis sucking on this forum.

10. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Hey. We're still waiting on the clan war haha, so get in contact and we can get this thing sorted.

11. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

12. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

War will be upon you soon enough, But first let us drink ale, rejoice and sodomize for the mighty SAPs return!!!!!!

13. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I'm down to celebrate! Why don't you contact me via steam and we can start getting our ceremonial clan war underway. Welcome back to kag lads :thumbs_up:

14. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I shall send my @UndulatingTitLord out to find some new fresh meat to slay.