1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Best Builders of KAG

Discussion in 'Builder' started by mcrifel, Dec 4, 2014.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

@TheRicecooker

In terms of the average builder, I think rice wins in terms of balance between offensive and defensive play. He can generally switch his brain into two modes at will and knows very well when he's needed as a knight or a builder, usually it's as a builder. Don't know if he's been mentioned before, briefly skimmed thread.

2. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

There's some evidence of what Dar can do for ya. Darruin definitely deserves to be in the list here. Without him BIGP never would have won the AUS tournament last year.

Not sure anyone has mentioned @Hospitalizer yet though, he is truly the Best Boulder Builder in KAG.

3. Darruin

Darruin Bison Rider Staff Alumni

Thanks, but there really is a lot of good builders out there. They excel in different ways.

SlayerSean likes this.
  4. Turtlebutt

Turtlebutt Bison Rider Tester

yeah thats why you are a builder stabber...

5. Todeer

Todeer Bison Rider

I'm the best

AmestriStephen likes this.
  6. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

wow this rush on the first map from @Solaris and @SlayerSean was beautiful

Many told me that he deserved to be in my list of the best knight of kag.
    I played a lot against him in clan wars but I think @Solaris is someone who has trouble to be Accustomed to a higher ping than he normally has
    Is that a knight who struggles to get used to a ping, deserves to be in my list?
    Well, for this magnificent move I add you :) @Solaris

About @Darruin, ok well i just understand what is your type of game, you don't do so much rush like @LazikLion, which i just noticed merit may be a place in my list of the best AUS builders.

Your type of game is not bad, because you do something that not a lot of builder do when their team is in a bad pass.
    You do small towers to slow the progress of the enemy, I do it myself and I find it shame that some builder do not do it and lets them be crush by the enemy.
    Despite that I think you do not rush enough with your team, a rush solo can be very good too, while the enemies are busy fighting with your team you can make a rush solo and easily win a flag.

7. Why u mad bro ? are u mad bro ?
    Was the best EU builder dude no rage knop XD i've rekt all builders during cw ;3
    Only franek was borring cuz same shit tactic with spikes
    Others sux

8. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

ur bad

neil58 and PussyDestroyer like this.
  9. Indeed ;3 the worst one :D

10. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

11. Darruin

Darruin Bison Rider Staff Alumni

First of all I don't really care how people rank me as builder since I just play pub matches and find CWs are kind of less enjoyable due to how serious you're supposed to take it lol.

In those matches I was running back to base a lot of the time to gather materials to fortify the forward walls then rush, which would slow the other team down and protect the tunnel. Yeah building forward walls is risky in any game as it requires your team to pull their weight too and I can see how some people would question it over straight rushing. But when you're playing against LazikLion, slowing him down is kind of important as you saw ::D: He can get to your flag at the speed of light if you're not careful. Seeing as how we had Sean on the team too he was the rusher and did a great job at it :thumbs_up: Finally and luckily our two knights did a great job too which was a gamble but it paid off and allowed us to have two builders with different roles. So your advice makes sense. Rushing is important. But I still think when you have two builders, the defensive builder doesn't have to be so aggressive.

SirDangalang, SlayerSean and EhRa like this.
  12. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

[/QUOTE]
    The tournament we played in he dominated in

13. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Personally I find that the cw are more fun if you seek for the difficulty in a game ^^ I do not take the CW seriously, just I like analyze things ::D:

14. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

upload_2016-12-9_13-36-40.png
    :kappa:

EhRa and Gurin like this.
  15. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

::P:

epsilon likes this.
  16. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

best builder is a dead builder.:fire_arrow::spam::migrant:

17. LazikLion

LazikLion Arsonist

Wow my cancer rushing as builder has been recognized. Im actually a pretty trash overall builder, however give me 350 wood and somehow ill end up on top of your flag with a knightshop (ahh sometimes).

asger75 likes this.
  18. asger75

asger75 Haxor

I am worst builder,
    when I play you watch in pain,
    Builder is for wimps
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Holy haiku batman

19. The_Osz

The_Osz Haxor

:migrant: Builders unite :migrant:

Magmus likes this.
  20. TheRicecooker

TheRicecooker Bison Rider Official Server Admin

lol thanks @an_obamanation. It's not that hard really. If your team is not pushing, then you should switch to knight or archer. It may seem obvious, but either people play for themselves or they get too absorbed in the game.

Oh and I don't see @L3fty being mentionned. He's pretty much the god of builders. And Eyemite too.
    The kind of builders you have to kill as soon as you see on the front.