1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Christmas 2016 December update 1

KAG Christmas theme

1. Kbowl

Kbowl Catapult Fodder

Downloades it but I cant get it to work. Says I have to copy it into the file directory but i cant find the file directory.

2. giggiggiggiggig

giggiggiggiggig Bison Rider

Hi @Kbowl, was the game downloaded with steam? If so it should be in your steam common folder. If not and you are using windows, you can search for "King Arthur's gold" in windows search, right click it and then click "Open file location". This should take you to the game's file location. Now all you have to do is merge the mods "Base" folder with the default KAG's "Base" folder. Hope this can help.

3. giggiggiggiggig

giggiggiggiggig Bison Rider

giggiggiggiggig updated King Arthur's Christmas with a new update entry:

2016 December update 1

Read the rest of this update entry...

epsilon likes this.
  4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

You have to find where KAG is installed, if it's through steam, it should be somewhere like:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\King Arthur's Gold"
    There, at the KAG game folder, you have first to make a BACKUP (just copy paste) of the folder called "Base"; then copy the Base folder inside the mod into the KAG folder itself, replacing all the files it asks for.

giggiggiggiggig likes this.
  5. Kbowl

Kbowl Catapult Fodder

Thanks! It worked! Kind of. Literally everyone is headless with heads flying everywhere, and the bombs are really glitchy. Any idea how to fix this?
    The graphics look awesome though

6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

ops..., can you provide a screenshot or something? are you using it in your mods folder?

7. Kbowl

Kbowl Catapult Fodder

8. 8x

That's really weird, you should see snowballs instead of arrows too. If you click on "forceupdate.bat" inside the KAG folder it should behave like a "reinstall", then you'll get rid of all the modified files. Then do the same thing, just paste the mod files inside the Base folder again. Can't tell what's happening there.

The gif shows it in spanish, but you'll understand what I mean:
    http://imgur.com/ZiqCGgz

giggiggiggiggig likes this.